Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss - Sun Bunny - Too Faced - Lip Color - Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss - 15ml/0.5oz

BY TOO FACED

Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
This stays all day on the lips and also is not to drying it is one of my favorite shades and is really easy to apply to everyone’s lips I use it again and again and it is just so good I would so recommend buying it
Selinaa V.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
the product overall all is okay nothing excited for the price its not worth it in my opinion there’s actually better one who’s actually cheaper but it does have a nice color wouldnt buy again for sure
Pauline C.
Pauline C.
Malden, MA
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
I love this! Smells, tastes and looks great!Would be great for a summer gloss, It has the perfect amount of color to wear everyday.As soon as I got this I had to put it on because it smells so good! I would definitely buy it again.
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
This is a great summer lip gloss. I love how shimmery or makes my lips look. Last year I went on a girls vacation and got all my girlfriends this gloss and they loved it.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
This lip gloss bronzer works wonders for you lips. It is very easy to apply and leaves a lovely finish. The packaging is beautiful and it is very long lasting. It can last the entire day if you need it to. I would recommend this product to others.
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
I love this. It gives a beautiful bronzey sheen on your lips & it looks great. It is just a little dark for my skin tone but it is super easy to apply.
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
This gloss👆will keep your lips extremely mosturized and feeling great. Wasn't really a fan of lip gloss but this one made me change my mind!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
I love all the too faced line they have some amazing products just would be nice to be able to purchase more if there products nice line
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
Love this lip gloss from too faces! Beautiful color that also moisturizes your lip's , doesn't smear that easily and makes my lips pop !
Grethel V.
Grethel V.
Review for: Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH IT IS AMAZING AND SUCH GREAT COVERAGE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 10000000000000 AND ITS AMAZING FOR MY SKIN TYPE