BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
  • "I love this product so much it's a cute gloss and gives you that extra glossy lip and works for any lip colot you decide to go" in 13 reviews
  • "Works very well to bronze your lips and make you look hot hot hot!! It was priced a little higher than I thought out would be but it went above and beyond my expectations, was long lasting and very satisfying. I would buy it again if I ever have enough! " in 8 reviews
Kayla H.
anderson sc
It’s okay too high I’ve used drug store brands that’s does better I glad I got it as a gift and didn’t buy this I most defiantly will stick to my wet and wild product I don’t recommend it at all just my opinion
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
It’s not as sticky as other lipglosses so I like that. I personally don’t like shiny so it works out great. The price might be too much for a gloss but overall it’s something I would buy again because it lasts.
Andrea V.
If you're looking for a Sunkist work this is the product for you it is honestly the smoothest texture I've ever had it definitely met my expectations and surpass them it's a great price supersets a book and I definitely will be buying this again in the future because it's great
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I love this Too Faced Bronzing Lip Gloss. On some days, I just want to wear a gloss instead of a lipstick and this brand is my go-to lip gloss. I love how easy it is to apply and leaves my lips feeling smooth. I love the bronzing effect on it too!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I love this gross if I'm just looking for a wet, glossy look. It was my first time using it, it was very easy to apply. It had such cute packaging as all Too Faced always does. I wouldn't buy it again only because it was a little goopy.
Angela G.
This lip gloss is the cutest shade ever and it makes your lips feel so good and not all sticky like some usually do. I found it at my local Walmart it definitely met my standards and would recommend to friends
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
love this color! leaves my lips with a nude gloss on and never leaves me looking boring or to over the top perfect to hang out at home or to pick up the kids from school, and it has an awesome scent to it as well.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
I love two faced however I have yet to find a lip product I like the smell unbearable most look beautiful but I can't deal with the old chemical smell it smells like expired makeup
Pauline C.
Malden, MA
I love this! Smells, tastes and looks great!Would be great for a summer gloss, It has the perfect amount of color to wear everyday.As soon as I got this I had to put it on because it smells so good! I would definitely buy it again.
Ellie S.
This lip gloss bronzer works wonders for you lips. It is very easy to apply and leaves a lovely finish. The packaging is beautiful and it is very long lasting. It can last the entire day if you need it to. I would recommend this product to others.