BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip Bronzing Lip Gloss
  • "I love this product so much it's a cute gloss and gives you that extra glossy lip and works for any lip colot you decide to go" in 13 reviews
  • "Works very well to bronze your lips and make you look hot hot hot!! It was priced a little higher than I thought out would be but it went above and beyond my expectations, was long lasting and very satisfying. I would buy it again if I ever have enough! " in 8 reviews
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
It’s not as sticky as other lipglosses so I like that. I personally don’t like shiny so it works out great. The price might be too much for a gloss but overall it’s something I would buy again because it lasts.
Aveen H.
I like this product. Lips you lips feeling plump and a little tingly. My sister used it as well and she had the same response I did. See if you can try it in store before purchasing to see how you would like it. It's a good product overall and I enjoy it.
Kayla H.
anderson sc
It’s okay too high I’ve used drug store brands that’s does better I glad I got it as a gift and didn’t buy this I most defiantly will stick to my wet and wild product I don’t recommend it at all just my opinion
Angelina R.
Peotone
I'm not really sure why you want your lips bronzed?  I used this product for the first time and I was kind of confused what I was going for. Was it supposed to be a gloss with bronze tint or put it over a lip color to give it a bronze look? The packaging was nice. It was easy to use but it's not a product I would use again..
Elizabeth L.
I love all things Too Faced. Recently I have tried a lipgloss . The packaging was beautiful and visually appealing. I bought this at Sephora. The product went beyond my expectationts. It made my lips shine just how I wanted. I will definitely buy again and suggest for friends.
Karina L.
My go to lipgloss! So smooth and so hydrating! I repply a few times throughout the day to keep my lips moisturized! I deff would buy again i always keep it in my makeup kits! Very easy to apply! The texture is amazing! Thank you again and I will be repurchasing this item!
Brittany C.
Riverside, CA
I love this , it doesn't have that uncomfortable tingly sensation and it has a great scent. I purchase this at Sephora. Very easy to apply and use. I would recommend you buy this. It's a little on the pricier side than some I've seen but still recommendable
Jess G.
Loved this lip gloss moistureizing your lips while it gives you that cute shine to your lips as well it is long lasting for a few hours the only problem is I would prefer if it would stay on longer for an all day use but other than that I would recommend
Veronica 💁.
Bell Gardens
My lips pop with this brand, I like it :). The texture of is smooth and it lasted me for a cool while..  it met my expectations because I didn't really knew I was going to like it. It was in a nice packing range.  Yes I would definitely buy it again .
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg this lip gloss is so good and makes your lips moisturize and it is long lasting and you could use anywhere it is a great price very very affordable and it has the cutest packaging I've seen for lipgloss I would highly recommend this to others