BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveen H.
I like this product. Lips you lips feeling plump and a little tingly. My sister used it as well and she had the same response I did. See if you can try it in store before purchasing to see how you would like it. It's a good product overall and I enjoy it.
Sandra R.
Las vegas
What I know about Kat Von D, is that her proudouct is wonderfully Dramatic colors. As well as wearing Kat von D, it holds through your do, without any wearing off.
I have too say about too face, Beautifully dramatic colors! An you don't have to worry about your coming, off your face anytime soon. Well worth your bucks.
Angelina R.
Peotone
I'm not really sure why you want your lips bronzed?  I used this product for the first time and I was kind of confused what I was going for. Was it supposed to be a gloss with bronze tint or put it over a lip color to give it a bronze look? The packaging was nice. It was easy to use but it's not a product I would use again..
Elizabeth L.
I love all things Too Faced. Recently I have tried a lipgloss . The packaging was beautiful and visually appealing. I bought this at Sephora. The product went beyond my expectationts. It made my lips shine just how I wanted. I will definitely buy again and suggest for friends.
Karina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to lipgloss! So smooth and so hydrating! I repply a few times throughout the day to keep my lips moisturized! I deff would buy again i always keep it in my makeup kits! Very easy to apply! The texture is amazing! Thank you again and I will be repurchasing this item!
Selena A.
Commerce
Love this product. It's one of my favorite, I wish I had it in every color. It met my expectations the gloss is very thick and nice. Super easy to apply. It's my first time purchasing it and I will keep buying more because this is something you need to have in your purse.
Carla S.
Henderson
I loved toofaced products they are amazing, this was so easy to apply like all of there make up is . It was so beautiful it definalty met my expectations . It was a bit pricey but it was worth it . It's always worth it . I would buy again.  Toofaced is absolutely amazing
Karen G.
Santa Ana, CA
It was a great lip product and I enjoyed using it, its glossy and gorgeous for a night out and it's lovely. Anyone can buy this , it's not that expensive and it's good quality . I think too faced products are the products that I would recommend people to buy.
Elena G.
Saint Paul, MN
Loveee this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and isn't gloppy like other ones! The one is used has a nice natural color and looks great with my everyday look!  Very reasonably priced for this product, would recommend to others in search of some great lip gloss!
Brittany C.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this , it doesn't have that uncomfortable tingly sensation and it has a great scent. I purchase this at Sephora. Very easy to apply and use. I would recommend you buy this. It's a little on the pricier side than some I've seen but still recommendable