Lip Balm-mountain Mint [Mountain mint]

by Melaleuca

Contains Natural Moisturizers like jojoba oil, cocobutter, and beeswax.

SPF15; Moisturizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Balm-mountain Mint [Mountain mint]!
2 months agoAfton, WY
This is the only lip balm I use. It lasts a long time and feels so good on the lips. I’ve used multiple flavors and like most of them. I don’t feel like I’m putting weird ingredients on my lips and it doesn’t make me feel like I need more 15 minutes later like some balms do. I recommend this all the time.
9 months agoShippensburg, PA
Oh my goodness bring on the tingle! I love this lip balm it’s like a million little tingly feelings all at once! It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and awakens my senses at the [email protected] I love it!
7 months ago
Sun shades lip balm from Melaleuca is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. I would recommend this for everyone. It heals your lip in just a few days. I usually give this out with Christmas presents. I believe this is the best on the market.
5 months agoUpper Marlboro, MD
This was another product that my three sons kept taking as I ordered. I finally got to see what it was all about. This product has the right amount of mint to feel that cool tingly feel you get using mint.
3 months agoOregon
Hands down favorite lip balm ever. Super effective; it soothes, refreshes, nourishes and protects my lips. Lip Balm-mountain Mint [Mountain mint]
8 months agoJohnson City
My favorite"flavor" is the pinacolada, but the mint is my second favorite. I love how this product protects and heals!
5 months ago
I love this lip balm. Theyre inexpensive and uaually come in a pack of three or more the other ones are great too
9 months agoLansing
This is so gentle and smoothing. The mint isn't too much and the slight vanilla taste is a pleasant compliment 😊