BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels wi...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?2 Answers
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
This product wasn't my favorite. The stick is a little hard to apply & doesn't leave your lips feeling moisturized.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
I saw the commercials for this and the before picture looked like my lips so I knew I had to try this product I'm a week in and my lips are significantly improved but it does say it takes a full two weeks to see full results.

I first bought the tube version of this and it had barely any product lasted only two days . But I still wanted to give it a fair try so I went to find the stick and it is worth it if you buy this the stick version.

It really does keep your lips feeling moisturized for several hours. It's has a matte finish which is unlike most lip balms I've ever come across.

It is a much more solid lip balm so it can feel pretty rough on your lips so I keep mine in my pocket for a little bit before applying to warm and soften it up a bit.

The stick cooling version does have a bit of a tingle to it along with the peppermint. The tube version just tasted like peppermint and was a bit gritty in feeling despite how liquidy it was

Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Summerville , SC
I purchased this on a whim after my lips broke out from using Carmax. I must say this is definitely a lip repair product. After a week of using this product my lips have definitely healed. I will continue using this product. It's become a staple in my beauty routine.
Daina G.
Daina G.
This lip balm is unlike many others. It's thicker you definitely feel it on your lips. It leaves he driest/sore lips with some relief and the cooling sensation is a great boost (we bought the cooling and the original and would pick the cooling over the other every time).
This brand does not disappoint.
Elva M.
Elva M.
Funcionan muy bien :) no tengo problemas, tal vez lo unico es que tanto el diseno como el producto en si son muy rusticos :/ y no tienen sabor ni nada, pero funciona totalmente para lo cual fue creado. Lo he usado varias veces y funcionan aun en los casos mas severos de resequedad
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
I was given this yesterday from my sister who swears by O'Keeffes products. I was pleasently surprised. It glided on smoothly, the cooling wasnt over powering and when using it before bed - i didnt have to wake up to reapply. It stayed on and I woke up with smooth unchapped lips. I will definitely be purchasing this for myself !
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City , MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!