BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "For years I've been addicted to carmex and every time I tried to stop using it my lips had horrible burning withdrawals! Finally I tried using this to cure my poor lips and wean myself off the lip crack (I'm not kidding, I was addicted.) and in days my lips felt so, so, SOOOO much better. I can now go without using anything at all, which I wasn't able to do before without my lips being super dry or painful. I love to use this before bed so I wake up with super soft, hydrated lips. I also keep one in my coat for the cold Michigan winters! Love it! " in 21 reviews
  • "Bought this chapstick at the drugstore where I work yesterday. I noticed it was a new product and being that my lips have been so dry lately and chappy, I decided to give it a go... Love it! This lip balm is so hydrating and the taste is tolerable. It's good for anybody's lips, men, women, and anyone else who is willing to try it. I recommend it to everyone." in 3 reviews
Felicia V.
Owensboro, KY
I get really dry cracked lips, this balm fixed this right up. It makes me lips feel soft and hydrated. It lasts a long time. And the cooling relief is amazing! The mint just calms your lips. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lindsay B.
I saw the commercials for this and the before picture looked like my lips so I knew I had to try this product I'm a week in and my lips are significantly improved but it does say it takes a full two weeks to see full results.

I first bought the tube version of this and it had barely any product lasted only two days . But I still wanted to give it a fair try so I went to find the stick and it is worth it if you buy this the stick version.

It really does keep your lips feeling moisturized for several hours. It's has a matte finish which is unlike most lip balms I've ever come across.

It is a much more solid lip balm so it can feel pretty rough on your lips so I keep mine in my pocket for a little bit before applying to warm and soften it up a bit.

The stick cooling version does have a bit of a tingle to it along with the peppermint. The tube version just tasted like peppermint and was a bit gritty in feeling despite how liquidy it was

Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
Ingredients aren’t drying and with one application my lips were smoother than they’ve been all year. Literally the best chapstick ever! I can’t rave about it enough.
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
I have horribly chapped, cracked, and bleeding lips so I'm always searching for something new to try and combat that. I literally bought the last one at my local wal-mart, & am so glad I did! This product really does the trick at making my lips cool, smooth, & fresh! Right when you apply it, the cooling effect takes over and it feels so heavenly. It has that peppermint taste and feel which I love, and it glides on smoothly(not waxy) for lasting hydration and cool, fresh lips.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
brianna m.
love this! Kinda pricey for a chapstick (around $5) but it is well worth the money! Helps a lot with chapped, dry, cracked lips as well as cools them. Can be found at a local drugstore. Doesn't really have a smell, applies very smoothly and comes in a very nice, compact packaging. definitely recommend to anyone in need of some help with dry lips! loved it!
Elizabeth H.
Alabaster , AL
I've had horrible issues with chapped lips this year. Itchy, cracked, swollen, painful! I tried all the normal go to products like Vaseline and Blistex and they didn't help. Saw this in Walmart and decided to give it a try. In love! I've only been using it for a day and my lips feel so much better. Gonna purchase a few more of these.
Ren O.
New Haven
100% the best balm I've ever used. I saw results in only two days! The cooling sensation is calming and not irritating like many products tend to be.

I had lips so dry, they were splitting and bleeding, very painful. After just under a week, they're already healed and much softer than before.
Melanie M.
Orlando
This is by far the best product for chapped lips.i have had chronically chapped lips for the last five years. No other product has helped my lips but three days after starting using this, my lips were smooth.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This stuff is pretty good! It's not my favorite but it did the job! I'm not sure if I will buy it again but it was worth a try since the the rest of their line is amazing! I would for sure say give it a try!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
Is this similar to the palmers coco butter lip balm?