BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of ti...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
One of my all-time favorites balms, this product is the best when the weather change chaps up my lips. It's the worst feeling ever! But with this repair balm, it will keep your lips hydrated and moisturized allowing it to heal.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I have the lip balm not the chapstick but I love it because my lips were sooo dry and peeling and this healed it very quickly and didn't leave them feeling hurt and dry
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love it. It works great to keep my lips from being dry and crack. I like the minty feel on my lips, and it’s not sticky or tacky. It last.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
This product wasn't my favorite. The stick is a little hard to apply & doesn't leave your lips feeling moisturized.
Lindsay B.
I saw the commercials for this and the before picture looked like my lips so I knew I had to try this product I'm a week in and my lips are significantly improved but it does say it takes a full two weeks to see full results.

I first bought the tube version of this and it had barely any product lasted only two days . But I still wanted to give it a fair try so I went to find the stick and it is worth it if you buy this the stick version.

It really does keep your lips feeling moisturized for several hours. It's has a matte finish which is unlike most lip balms I've ever come across.

It is a much more solid lip balm so it can feel pretty rough on your lips so I keep mine in my pocket for a little bit before applying to warm and soften it up a bit.

The stick cooling version does have a bit of a tingle to it along with the peppermint. The tube version just tasted like peppermint and was a bit gritty in feeling despite how liquidy it was

Daina G.
This lip balm is unlike many others. It's thicker you definitely feel it on your lips. It leaves he driest/sore lips with some relief and the cooling sensation is a great boost (we bought the cooling and the original and would pick the cooling over the other every time).
This brand does not disappoint.
Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
I was given this yesterday from my sister who swears by O'Keeffes products. I was pleasently surprised. It glided on smoothly, the cooling wasnt over powering and when using it before bed - i didnt have to wake up to reapply. It stayed on and I woke up with smooth unchapped lips. I will definitely be purchasing this for myself !
Elva M.
Funcionan muy bien :) no tengo problemas, tal vez lo unico es que tanto el diseno como el producto en si son muy rusticos :/ y no tienen sabor ni nada, pero funciona totalmente para lo cual fue creado. Lo he usado varias veces y funcionan aun en los casos mas severos de resequedad
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!