BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of ti...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this on a whim after my lips broke out from using Carmax. I must say this is definitely a lip repair product. After a week of using this product my lips have definitely healed. I will continue using this product. It's become a staple in my beauty routine.
Antoinette C.
My husband loves the O'Keeffe's line of products. He uses the hand moisturizer and he heard about their lipbalm and FINALLY found it at Target. He likes the fact that it isn't shiny and works well for the male who doesn't want chapped lips or the look of lipgloss. He says it has a minty feeling and his lips stay moisturized all day.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This stuff is pretty good! It's not my favorite but it did the job! I'm not sure if I will buy it again but it was worth a try since the the rest of their line is amazing! I would for sure say give it a try!
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This chapstick is absolutely amazing! My lips were so dry and they pealed every day for over a month without fail. After one day of using this chapstick my lips are hydrated and haven't pealed. I would 100% recommend this product.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
One of my all-time favorites balms, this product is the best when the weather change chaps up my lips. It's the worst feeling ever! But with this repair balm, it will keep your lips hydrated and moisturized allowing it to heal.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I have the lip balm not the chapstick but I love it because my lips were sooo dry and peeling and this healed it very quickly and didn't leave them feeling hurt and dry
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
For years I've been addicted to carmex and every time I tried to stop using it my lips had horrible burning withdrawals! Finally I tried using this to cure my poor lips and wean myself off the lip crack (I'm not kidding, I was addicted.) and in days my lips felt so, so, SOOOO much better. I can now go without using anything at all, which I wasn't able to do before without my lips being super dry or painful. I love to use this before bed so I wake up with super soft, hydrated lips. I also keep one in my coat for the cold Michigan winters! Love it!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
currently my favorite lip balm! made by the same people who made working hands! its cooling and makes my sad, chapped, chewed on lips feel so much better!
Stacie A.
Carrollton
By far the best lip balm I've used. It feels amazing on the lips and lasts for a while. The cooling sensation it leaves also feels good on cracked lips.
LaTonya L.
This is my go to product. If my lips get wind whipped, this product always meet my standards. It also adds a little cool feeling to my burning lips.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!