BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of ti...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
For years I've been addicted to carmex and every time I tried to stop using it my lips had horrible burning withdrawals! Finally I tried using this to cure my poor lips and wean myself off the lip crack (I'm not kidding, I was addicted.) and in days my lips felt so, so, SOOOO much better. I can now go without using anything at all, which I wasn't able to do before without my lips being super dry or painful. I love to use this before bed so I wake up with super soft, hydrated lips. I also keep one in my coat for the cold Michigan winters! Love it!
Ashlee K.
Oklahoma City, OK
It made my lips so smooth and soft. Absolutely loved it. Will for sure buy it when I need yo and my lips are all busted and dried out
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This lip balm leaves my lips cool and moisturized. It also lasts a long time.
Shanti R.
I have had issues with dry cracked lips for a while now. I think I have purchased everything for them and even went to a dermatologist for my dry lips but to no avail, I was thinking I was just going to have to live with it. THEN I saw a commercial for O'Keefe's and literally in one night of use what no other product could achieve my lips are healed. The minute you put this on you know this is different, it has a soft coolness and feels almost velvety while sealing at the same time. It’s long lasting and very hydrating, don’t have to keep reapplying. Thanks for making such a great product. This has saved my lips from the peeling and cracking which was everyday my bottom lip would be so dry and rough it would peel.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this chapstick at the drugstore where I work yesterday. I noticed it was a new product and being that my lips have been so dry lately and chappy, I decided to give it a go...
Love it! This lip balm is so hydrating and the taste is tolerable. It's good for anybody's lips, men, women, and anyone else who is willing to try it. I recommend it to everyone.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Where has this been all my life?? Living in Colorado my lips are always dry. Im forever trying new lip products. And thank goodness I found this!! I will never go back to anything else again!! LIP BALM COOLING STICK
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this on a whim after my lips broke out from using Carmax. I must say this is definitely a lip repair product. After a week of using this product my lips have definitely healed. I will continue using this product. It's become a staple in my beauty routine.
Antoinette C.
My husband loves the O'Keeffe's line of products. He uses the hand moisturizer and he heard about their lipbalm and FINALLY found it at Target. He likes the fact that it isn't shiny and works well for the male who doesn't want chapped lips or the look of lipgloss. He says it has a minty feeling and his lips stay moisturized all day.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This stuff is pretty good! It's not my favorite but it did the job! I'm not sure if I will buy it again but it was worth a try since the the rest of their line is amazing! I would for sure say give it a try!
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This chapstick is absolutely amazing! My lips were so dry and they pealed every day for over a month without fail. After one day of using this chapstick my lips are hydrated and haven't pealed. I would 100% recommend this product.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!