BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of ti...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mally B.
I literally LOVE this product. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $3.49, and plan to go buy more. The product is amazing in the fact that it's a little bit larger of an applicator, a more oval shaped chapstick than a circular one. I find that this application of the product goes on smoother, and more equally to the lips verses other brands. I also used this in preparation for the cold/dry winter, and truly feel that it's 100% made a difference in maintaining my moisture in my lips. I haven't had dry/cracked or bleeding lips at all this season (and I plan on continuing to use this product to prevent that!) The cooling mint, is a plus in my book, and not completely overwhelming either. Just enough to let you know it's there! Great product, I highly suggest purchasing one!
Shanti R.
I have had issues with dry cracked lips for a while now. I think I have purchased everything for them and even went to a dermatologist for my dry lips but to no avail, I was thinking I was just going to have to live with it. THEN I saw a commercial for O'Keefe's and literally in one night of use what no other product could achieve my lips are healed. The minute you put this on you know this is different, it has a soft coolness and feels almost velvety while sealing at the same time. It’s long lasting and very hydrating, don’t have to keep reapplying. Thanks for making such a great product. This has saved my lips from the peeling and cracking which was everyday my bottom lip would be so dry and rough it would peel.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love this capstick by O'Keefe that really helped my really bad capped, cracked, dry lips! I love the cooling sensation of mint or peppermint & that it's not sticky and soaks into the lips & leaves soft smooth lips. I honestly would have never purchased, but my husband brought it for me & I'm glad he did! Would recommend to anyone , an or woman to get this during these harsh cold months.
momi H.
Olympia
Loooooove this product it is my go to for lip care and repair I tell everyone who has damaged lips to at least try this and they will not be disappointed a little pricey but is worth it in my opinion I like the balm better than the tube one
Melanie M.
Orlando
This is by far the best product for chapped lips.i have had chronically chapped lips for the last five years. No other product has helped my lips but three days after starting using this, my lips were smooth.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Where has this been all my life?? Living in Colorado my lips are always dry. Im forever trying new lip products. And thank goodness I found this!! I will never go back to anything else again!! LIP BALM COOLING STICK
Kari E.
Seaford
Love this!! Okeeffes is the only lip balm that works for me. Perfectly smooth and cures chapped lips in no time. I can apply this multiple times a day without drying my lips out like other brands.
Lindsay B.
I saw the commercials for this and the before picture looked like my lips so I knew I had to try this product I'm a week in and my lips are significantly improved but it does say it takes a full two weeks to see full results.

I first bought the tube version of this and it had barely any product lasted only two days . But I still wanted to give it a fair try so I went to find the stick and it is worth it if you buy this the stick version.

It really does keep your lips feeling moisturized for several hours. It's has a matte finish which is unlike most lip balms I've ever come across.

It is a much more solid lip balm so it can feel pretty rough on your lips so I keep mine in my pocket for a little bit before applying to warm and soften it up a bit.

The stick cooling version does have a bit of a tingle to it along with the peppermint. The tube version just tasted like peppermint and was a bit gritty in feeling despite how liquidy it was

Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this chapstick at the drugstore where I work yesterday. I noticed it was a new product and being that my lips have been so dry lately and chappy, I decided to give it a go...
Love it! This lip balm is so hydrating and the taste is tolerable. It's good for anybody's lips, men, women, and anyone else who is willing to try it. I recommend it to everyone.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this on a whim after my lips broke out from using Carmax. I must say this is definitely a lip repair product. After a week of using this product my lips have definitely healed. I will continue using this product. It's become a staple in my beauty routine.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!