BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

Buy on iHerb*
  • "For years I've been addicted to carmex and every time I tried to stop using it my lips had horrible burning withdrawals! Finally I tried using this to cure my poor lips and wean myself off the lip crack (I'm not kidding, I was addicted.) and in days my lips felt so, so, SOOOO much better. I can now go without using anything at all, which I wasn't able to do before without my lips being super dry or painful. I love to use this before bed so I wake up with super soft, hydrated lips. I also keep one in my coat for the cold Michigan winters! Love it! " in 21 reviews
  • "Bought this chapstick at the drugstore where I work yesterday. I noticed it was a new product and being that my lips have been so dry lately and chappy, I decided to give it a go... Love it! This lip balm is so hydrating and the taste is tolerable. It's good for anybody's lips, men, women, and anyone else who is willing to try it. I recommend it to everyone." in 3 reviews
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I live in Colorado and so I am always battling dry, chapped lips and this is the best lip balm I have ever used! And it's such a great value! Not only is the formula great, the packaging is ingenious; no more will I have to retrieve lip balms after they roll of my desk/nightstand/table. And no more weird pocket bulges from round lip balm tubes. Plus, if a buyer hates it, there is a 100% Money Back Guarantee from O'Keefe's. I highly recommend this.

Alyssa K.
Such a great lip balm! Doesn't taste strange and has a thick texture that seals in the moisture. The thickness is also good because you can tell where you've applied it.

This stuff made my lips feel better after one day, though continued use has helped keep my lips soft. It seems to be providing long term results, and I don't need to keep reapplying it super often.

Another thing to like about this lip balm is the cooling mint effect, which is delightful!

This is a quality product, highly recommend!

Shanti R.
I have had issues with dry cracked lips for a while now. I think I have purchased everything for them and even went to a dermatologist for my dry lips but to no avail, I was thinking I was just going to have to live with it. THEN I saw a commercial for O'Keefe's and literally in one night of use what no other product could achieve my lips are healed. The minute you put this on you know this is different, it has a soft coolness and feels almost velvety while sealing at the same time. It’s long lasting and very hydrating, don’t have to keep reapplying. Thanks for making such a great product. This has saved my lips from the peeling and cracking which was everyday my bottom lip would be so dry and rough it would peel.
Mally B.
I literally LOVE this product. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $3.49, and plan to go buy more. The product is amazing in the fact that it's a little bit larger of an applicator, a more oval shaped chapstick than a circular one. I find that this application of the product goes on smoother, and more equally to the lips verses other brands. I also used this in preparation for the cold/dry winter, and truly feel that it's 100% made a difference in maintaining my moisture in my lips. I haven't had dry/cracked or bleeding lips at all this season (and I plan on continuing to use this product to prevent that!) The cooling mint, is a plus in my book, and not completely overwhelming either. Just enough to let you know it's there! Great product, I highly suggest purchasing one!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
For real take my word for it. I have had some very chapped lips to the point that my nickname from my dad is chappy. This stuff is sent from god and really does the job. Long lasting and I love the packaging that it’s oval instead of round for the lip shape. I buy this over and over again.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love this capstick by O'Keefe that really helped my really bad capped, cracked, dry lips! I love the cooling sensation of mint or peppermint & that it's not sticky and soaks into the lips & leaves soft smooth lips. I honestly would have never purchased, but my husband brought it for me & I'm glad he did! Would recommend to anyone , an or woman to get this during these harsh cold months.
momi H.
Olympia
Loooooove this product it is my go to for lip care and repair I tell everyone who has damaged lips to at least try this and they will not be disappointed a little pricey but is worth it in my opinion I like the balm better than the tube one
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Where has this been all my life?? Living in Colorado my lips are always dry. Im forever trying new lip products. And thank goodness I found this!! I will never go back to anything else again!! LIP BALM COOLING STICK
Xena N.
The dimethicone in this balm smooths over any flakes, and keeps moisture’s sealed in. The shape is alright, and the product is unisex. There’s definitely a tingle, so people with sensitive lips might not like this. I put this on once in the morning, once after eating, and once more before bed to keep my lips smooth.
Karen F.
O'Keefes Lip Repair has been a life saver for our family this winter! As a referral from a friend, we've used this and have been very pleased! My son gets severely extremely dry and cracked lips and this product helps to heal them soo quickly!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
Is this similar to the palmers coco butter lip balm?