Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. Cool on contact. Provides instant relief and all day moisture in one use. Creates a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips. Protects against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink. Absor see more...

• I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of ti...2 Answers
  • This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?4 Answers
Shanti R.
I have had issues with dry cracked lips for a while now. I think I have purchased everything for them and even went to a dermatologist for my dry lips but to no avail, I was thinking I was just going to have to live with it. THEN I saw a commercial for O'Keefe's and literally in one night of use what no other product could achieve my lips are healed. The minute you put this on you know this is different, it has a soft coolness and feels almost velvety while sealing at the same time. It’s long lasting and very hydrating, don’t have to keep reapplying. Thanks for making such a great product. This has saved my lips from the peeling and cracking which was everyday my bottom lip would be so dry and rough it would peel.
Mally B.
I literally LOVE this product. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $3.49, and plan to go buy more. The product is amazing in the fact that it's a little bit larger of an applicator, a more oval shaped chapstick than a circular one. I find that this application of the product goes on smoother, and more equally to the lips verses other brands. I also used this in preparation for the cold/dry winter, and truly feel that it's 100% made a difference in maintaining my moisture in my lips. I haven't had dry/cracked or bleeding lips at all this season (and I plan on continuing to use this product to prevent that!) The cooling mint, is a plus in my book, and not completely overwhelming either. Just enough to let you know it's there! Great product, I highly suggest purchasing one!
Ren O.
New Haven
100% the best balm I've ever used. I saw results in only two days! The cooling sensation is calming and not irritating like many products tend to be.

I had lips so dry, they were splitting and bleeding, very painful. After just under a week, they're already healed and much softer than before.
brianna m.
love this! Kinda pricey for a chapstick (around $5) but it is well worth the money! Helps a lot with chapped, dry, cracked lips as well as cools them. Can be found at a local drugstore. Doesn't really have a smell, applies very smoothly and comes in a very nice, compact packaging. definitely recommend to anyone in need of some help with dry lips! loved it!
Xena N.
The dimethicone in this balm smooths over any flakes, and keeps moisture’s sealed in. The shape is alright, and the product is unisex. There’s definitely a tingle, so people with sensitive lips might not like this. I put this on once in the morning, once after eating, and once more before bed to keep my lips smooth.
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
I have horribly chapped, cracked, and bleeding lips so I'm always searching for something new to try and combat that. I literally bought the last one at my local wal-mart, & am so glad I did! This product really does the trick at making my lips cool, smooth, & fresh! Right when you apply it, the cooling effect takes over and it feels so heavenly. It has that peppermint taste and feel which I love, and it glides on smoothly(not waxy) for lasting hydration and cool, fresh lips.
Karen F.
O'Keefes Lip Repair has been a life saver for our family this winter! As a referral from a friend, we've used this and have been very pleased! My son gets severely extremely dry and cracked lips and this product helps to heal them soo quickly!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love this capstick by O'Keefe that really helped my really bad capped, cracked, dry lips! I love the cooling sensation of mint or peppermint & that it's not sticky and soaks into the lips & leaves soft smooth lips. I honestly would have never purchased, but my husband brought it for me & I'm glad he did! Would recommend to anyone , an or woman to get this during these harsh cold months.
Felicia V.
I get really dry cracked lips, this balm fixed this right up. It makes me lips feel soft and hydrated. It lasts a long time. And the cooling relief is amazing! The mint just calms your lips. I would definitely recommend it to others!
momi H.
Loooooove this product it is my go to for lip care and repair I tell everyone who has damaged lips to at least try this and they will not be disappointed a little pricey but is worth it in my opinion I like the balm better than the tube one
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This seems very nice but does it leave your lips very sticky?
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used this lip balm before. What is the length of time after you apply balm do you need to reapply?
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I freaking love love love this lip balm! I love the way it feels with its cooling effect and how awesome it makes my lips look and feel! It's my favorite!