BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'erbolario Lodi
Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi

Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi

by L'erbolario Lodi

L'Erbolario Collections are specially grouped to offer substantial savings when multiple products of the same line are purchased. The two most delicate and vulnerable parts of the face, the eye area and the lips, are also the ones that tend to leave the most lasting impression, with a look or a smile. Because they are so fragile, they are most in need of nourishment and hydration. Our Lip Balm Collection contains full size offerings of the following: 1 Nutri Labbra Vellutante (Smoothing Lip Stick) 1 Lucida Labbra Vitaminico (Vitamin Lip Gloss) 1 Proteggi Labbra Balsamico (Protective Lip Stick Balm) with Olive Oil and Melaleuca Our Collections reflect a 10% discount on "a la carte" purchases.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi!
How would you rate this product?
Ioana C.
London, Greater London
Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi uploaded by Ioana C.
Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi After the skin care routine, I usually moisturize my lips with a very moisturizing product, I really like it for the ingredients, its consistency and quality like the one from Eucerin Acute Lip Balm 10ml, are my favorites! With 🤍 I.C.
Luiza D.
Wroclaw
Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi uploaded by Luiza D.
🇬🇧 Old gift, I don’t buy myself lip balm. I use it from time to time, before the makeup so when I apply foundation I then wipe it off and my lips are clean. Also nice when it’s windy and I don’t want my lips to be exposed. 🇮🇹 Mi è stato regalato, non mi compro i burro cacao. Lo uso solo di tanto in tanto: prima di mettere il trucco, in modo che una volta messa la bb cream lo tolgo e ho le labbra pulite. Comodo anche quando c’è vento e non voglio far seccare le labbra.
Lisa B.
Sesto Fiorentino
Lip Balm Collection by L'Erbolario Lodi uploaded by Lisa B.
Consiglio vivamente questo prodotto, è un balsamo labbra perfetto per proteggerle dal freddo e dalle screpolature e per quando si infiammano. Personalmente lo uso spesso e dopo poco le mie labbra tornano come nuove. Mi piacerebbe provare anche le altre fragranze, questa è ai quattro burri.
nutsa G.
newark, DE
This is a miracle. It just helped my dry and dry lips.Gentle structure provides protection and softness to your lips. Try to recommend.
Marta D.
Treviso, Italy
A few months ago I bought the olive-oil one. I found it perfect because it moisturized my lips without greasing them. Perfect before before make up.
OᑎᒪY ᗷ.
Italy 70128
The lip balm the erbolario is very well made contains a lot of natural oils is natural, perfumed moisturizes the lips and keeps them soft does not contain chemical things., the price is small small
Eleonora
Vicenza
I burrocaco dell'Elborario sono gli unici che vedo effettivamente funzionare sulle mie labbra, consiglio vivamente!

Looking for your answer?