LIP BALM (6 PACK) Peppermint Natural & Organic: Compares to eos uploaded by Miranda F.

BY SEASONS365

Our tried and true recipe is certified organic by the USDA. We only use gluten free, cruelty free, and GMO free organic oils. Made without petroleum, parabens, silicones, or phthalates. Our lip balm(s) are often compared to eos, Chapstick, Burt's Bees, Beauty by Earth, and Honest Organic. Our organic and hydrating lip balms are proven to soothe and relieve chapped, dry lips, and protect against the harsh exposures from all seasons - 365 days a year. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adriana F.
1750 royal forest ct fl
This product is amazing, it leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh, and it moisturizes your lips which is very important. I perdonally love this product and I would recommend it to amyone and I would buy it again.
Elizabeth G.
Living in New England we need good all year Chapsticks and go through a lot trying to find one hat best suits us.Burt's Bee's is by far my favorite Chapstick out there! I have been using this brand , in various forms, since I was in high school and I have found that they have never let me down, even after the brand was sold and changed formulas slightly. Good application, beeswax formula, classic peppermint smell, texture, decent price, and fun ways to apply(squeeze tube form, tin form, and classic Chapstick form) make for the best all around, all year Chapstick out there.
Holly Z.
I liked the way it made my lips tingle a bit, it really made me feel like it was working. It was my first time using it and I sadly lost it soon after getting it. I live close to the place this company started so it really makes me feel like I'm buying local.
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
Helps to moisturize my lips for the whole day! This is not like other chapsticks that make your lips moisturize and then dry later. This keeps them moisturized for the whole entire day and smells good.
Maddie H.
Love the peppermint effect and how it feels on the lips. It is very easy to use and feels rejuvenating. Ive used this product so many times and i am never dissolved!! I reccomend this product to everyone looking for a good chapstick!! Gets the job done :)!!
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
This was a stocking stuffer for me during the holidays. I love the fragrance. It is extremely refreshing during both winter and summer. The product is effective in protecting your lips during harsh winter weather and dry summer air!
Baylee B.
Las Vegas
It goes on very soft and smooth. I always have one on me when i leave the house and have one in almost every room of my house. I have bottom them a few times and will continue to do so. Definitely purchase these!
Maggie L.
Boca Raton
I keep burts bees chapstick in my purse all day everyday. I even apply it before my lipstick. It lasts a WHILE. I love the minty tingle it gives. It's well priced.
Kiarah L.
My favorite chapstick. Last forever and comes in a package that contains multiple items. Generally can find this at any grocery store. I bought mine at target.
Rachel M.
Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated also has a nice small plumping effect the mint smell isn't overpowering but nice and soft
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
How does this compare to Burts Bees? It has always been my go to- but I love trying new options!