LIP 20 Treatment Gloss - KAPLAN MD - Tangerine sparkle

by Kaplan Md

KAPLAN MDLIP 20 Treatment GlossDetailsThis anti-aging breakthrough is the first lipgloss ever to moisturize, repair, enhance natural fullness and protect with SPF 20- all in one application. Formulated with patented Peptides, Marine Collagen and 22 Certified Organic Extracts to hydrate and nourish the lips for a softer, fuller, and more youthful appearance with a diamond sparkle. 100% Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Castor Oil or Bisphenol-A (BPA)KEY INGREDIENTS: 22 Certified Organic Extracts#150 an exclusive combination of 22 powerful organic plant extracts clinically proven to provide exceptional hydration, skin nourishment and skin soothing benefits. Marine Collagen Patented Tri-Peptide provides exceptional hydration while stimulating collagen synthesis to visibly plump the lip line and contour for an all-natural fullness. Results are cumulative. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres dehydrated spheres are "micro-injected" into the tissues, where they swell up with water. As they increase in volume, they immediately smooth and plump the skin, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, with no irritation. Seabuckthorn Berry Extract obtained from the Hippophae Rhamnoides plant and is prized for its nourishing, revitalizing, and restorative properties. The high content of fat soluable vitamin A and E, along with essential fatty acids (EFAs) and phytosterols provide unparalled moisturization and skin repair. Squalane natural humectant and emollient derived from olives, it protects against moisture loss and provides long-lasting moisturization. White Beeswax a nutrient rich substance made by bees that effectively locks in moisture while nourishing, softening and protecting the skin. Directions For Use: Apply directly to lips, and as often as needed. For maximum sunburn protection, apply to lips at least 30 minutes before going outdoors. For complete, finished look, use with LIP 20 Liner and LIP 20 Treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LIP 20 Treatment Gloss - KAPLAN MD - Tangerine sparkle!
Renton, WA
- I have the rosewood sparkle, not tangerine I've never been into lip glosses because I usually find them sticky, dislike the high gloss unnatural look, and dislike the way my lips feel during and after wearing. But this lip gloss formula is wonderful! It glides on smooth and feels weightless. The shine is very subtle, and soon after applying I can touch my lips and there is no transfer but some very slight shimmer. My lips feel soft to the touch and hydrated as if I'd applied a nice balm. After applying there are a few minutes of a very gentle tingle. It feels like mmy lips get even softer the longer I wear it. The rosewood color is very natural, and the light shimmer is enhancing vs. fake looking. If I'd change anything, it would be to add spf protection since glosses can magnify the sun on the lips. This is easily the best gloss I've ever worn. I would recommend exfoliating before applying if the lips are very patchy by gently brushing with a toothbrush to get the best effect.

Looking for your answer?