BY LION'S GATE

Tabatha S.
Greenville, SC
I love X-Men and this series did not disappoint. This was actually a very entertaining version. If you are looking for something you can watch with the kiddos without being bored, look no further. I was happy to veg out with the boys and watch these episodes.
Solanyes F.
I love X-MEN since childhood I see it, and so far in the new movies and cartoons, is too good, I love, my partner also, you love this kind of movies and series, when we have time we sat with bold popcorn.
Kailey B.
Carmi, IL
I really liked this series. It has a great variety of characters that aren't often seen in other adaptations of the X-Men. I was really sad that it wasn't on for more than one season.
Wendy S.
Should have lasted longer! The characters felt faithful to comic story lines, and it felt like they weren't afraid to be a little bit sexy at times (read, anything Emma Frost)
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ
Who doesn't love marvel
daniela p.
Clifton, NJ
i have always been fascinated by xmen, the movies comic books etc. I recommend this to anyone who likes superheros or any marvel comic books