BY LION'S GATE

• "I never get tired of this series." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend these movies." in 1 review
TRACY O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE the entire Evil Dead trilogy (and the t.v. show!). Evil Dead 2 is one of my all time fave's! With the perfectly timed comedy and real practical effects. Watching it now reminds me of "old school" Hollywood before the days of excessive CGI. A cult classic and must see for any Horror fan!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Just when things start getting too grisly, Raimi rushes in with a hilarious, sendup joke to remind us that all this blood and guts is meant in spooky Grand Guignol fun.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
This movie has blood, humor, crazy deadites And of course ash! Love Bruce Campbell hes so good and funny. I love horror and this movie has got tons of it.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
These movies are definitely worth watching! When I was younger they would scare the crap out of me but now, I love the silly factor in them. Good!
molly k.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I thought this was almost a funny sequel, I very much love the comedy they have added into the the sequels and especially the new show!
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
I LOVE the Evil Dead franchise!!! Bruce Campbell is the man! I love the horror/comedy genre created by Sam Raimi.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I never get tired of this series. Obviously the first evil dead was the best but the twists make the rest very fun.
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
This movie was very funny! I remember watching this with my sister just to laugh.. this movie will never get old
Estella H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the evil dead movies, even the remake which I thought I wouldn't. I would recommend these movies.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Pretty descent movie but nothing's ever as good as the original from the 80's lol my kids loved it too
Leomary P.