suggested searches
Lions Gate Entertainment Lions Gate Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 3 [dvd] [ws/eng/2.0 Dol Dig/2discs]
Lions Gate Entertainment

16%

2 star

16%

1 star

I don like it, for me it is not interesting . . . 🤷‍♀️ I have not favorite scene and i would not reccomend watching to others. i think, if the scenes will be more short than now,it will be good . . . It is my opinion 🤯
I was always a die hard fan, but I kind of fell off during the whole Caitlyn ordeal just because I felt so let down. Looking back, I don't know how I didn't see it coming, but I just felt like it was for ratings when in all reality it wasn't. I still love them and I have been watching newer seasons, but going back to season 3 was so crazy seeing how things have changed so much.
Love them or hate them, you can not deny this family is not entertaining. While I do not think this is as good as the original show, it is still hilarious. This family is so entertaining and I always find myself laughing out loud. Their morals may be questionable but it makes for great reality TV.