BY LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT

Features Denise Austin Yoga Body Burn DVD Designed to burn fat, sculpt lean legs, flatten the tummy, and rejuvenate the body Features four workout sections, including Yoga Burn, Yoga Legs, Yoga Abs, and Yoga Relax see more...

Veronica G.
Anaheim CA
Great DVD at a speed you can keep up with
Good for all levels. Does need good music to along with posses. I know someone in her family so maybe he sold her on me
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this workout and Denise is as encouraging as ever. I always am sore after this DVD and I feel I've gotten a great workout.
Kenzi M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Denise Austin is the best!! She is so positive and gives you the energy to keep going with it. I always feel the workout the next day.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love these dvd. Really simple even for those who do not excesse on a daily basis. Very easy to follow the moves.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Always love Denise Austin! This is really good workout she always is challenging you and you do feel the burn!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love love love this yoga tape!! Works great and have great results from this
camila a.
miami
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Any of you find Denise Austin as encouraging as I do? Years ago after I had my second son (and had cable), she was the only woman on tv I could workout with. ~jessnherguys~