BY LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT #51 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Get a slim waist line and a flat belly with 7 of Denise's favorite workouts from a selection of her best-selling DVDs! Denise recommends doing one workout (10-15 min each) for every day of the week. Includes: Seven 10-15 min. ab workouts from "Personal Training System", "Power Zone", "Hit The Spot Pilates", "Hit The Spot Core", "Yoga Body Burn" and "Get Fit Fast". Custom Workout Interactive Option, Music-Only Option, Digitally Mastered. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

Lions Gate Entertainment Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters DVD (2008)
  • "I've never used Lions Gate Entertainment Denise Austin CDS before but, from what I've read in the interviews they are great to get the exercises and muscle toning that you need" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
NORTH CANTON, OH
I really don't like her voice but I mean her workouts kick your butt. I definitely would recommend them ! They are challenging but not to the point where you're passing out from exhaustion.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Denise Austin is my jam ! I own several of her dvds because she just calls out the encouraging words in just the right moments when I want to quit and helps keep me going. Usually two work outs in every DVD and then a separate stretching portion so it's easy to navigate and control how long you want to work out
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
This DVD is very effective, however you have to STICK WITH IT to achieve your desired weight/shape. Also, be sure to use it a couple of times a week after you've reached your goal to maintain your results. It works very well!
Kenzi M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Denise Austin! Every time I need to get in shape I use her exercise videos. She goes at a good pace and let's you stretch in between workouts which helps me so much. I always feel the burn after working out to these.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lions Gate Entertainment Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters DVD (2008), I love working out with Denise. I love all of her DVDs
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used her videos and books one winter and was able to get supper skinny for summer. She has easy then intense work outs.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I am a huge fan of home workouts. No one there to stare. Also you feel so much more comfortable in you own space!
Sarah A.
Denise Austin always gives you a good workout. However, she's slightly annoying. Good workout nonetheless.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Tried this but it didn't work for me. I was diligent. Maybe it was my metabolism. Was a lot of fun though
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I so want this DVD my sister had and she lose weight and look good Denise is a good TV workout partner
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Have you used this DVD and is it worth it?
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
Has anyone used this DVD? I would like to know if anyone acheived results or any other information on how well this worked for them!
Laura S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How effective is this? How does it compare to Jillian Michaels?
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Honestly what even is this!!