BY LION BRAND

LION BRAND-Vanna's Choice Yarn. This is a silky-soft premium basic yarn that is the easy-care yarn Vanna loves enough to call her own. With its supple hand and stunning stitch quality; Vanna's Choice has the versatility to help you create the designs of your dreams. Make a simple sweater; shape a stylish shawl or fashion a stunning afghan. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 3.5oz/100g; 170yd/156m. Prints: 92% acrylic/8% rayon; 3oz/85g; 145yd/133m. Gauge: knit: 16st x 22r + 4in/10cm on size 9/5.5mm needles; crochet: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size J10/6mm hook. Care: machine wash warm (104F/40C max. temp); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
I crochet a lot and this yarn is fantastic. Doesn't split, doesn't get fuzzy after washing, the colors stay consistent. My only complaint is there is no bigger skein available for larger projects, which can get pricey with these small skeins.
Emily B.
Emily B.
It is what it is! Not a high quality yarn, but reliable. I use this mostly as a worsted testing yarn when I want to try out new stitches I know they'll look good. This also works nicely for crocheting or knitting slippers.
Kait J.
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
Great for knitting/crocheting projects. I do a lot of baby hats and baby mittens so need something softer and thicker for those projects, but great for adult slippers, and hats.
Justine V.
Justine V.
This is a great yarn that can be used for many projects. It's soft enough for hats and scarves, but also holds well for amigurumi. There are a lot of color choices, but the skeins can get pricy. Always great deals at Michaels or hobby lobby.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert
Love lion brand yarn! They always have the best colors. The yarn is perfect for baby blankets, it is so soft.
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
This yarn is a really good yarn. I use it a lot to make all sorts of things. They have all sorts of colors that you can use.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
This is great yarn! I like to use it for all of my crocheting projects and they always have several colors to choose from. Lions brand is one of my favorite brands of yarn.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Great for knitting scarves, gloves, mittens, etc. I find the quality to be one of the best, which means this brand is generally more expensive. I find that the yarn itself doesn't unwind when I'm taking apart knits, which is very important or else your creations don't end up looking as nice. I generally purchase my yarn from Jo'anns.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
This yarn is a solid choice. It's definitely not the highest quality, but it's durable, affordable, and comes in a tonne of colours.