BY LION BRAND

With an exceptionally wide range of enchanting colors, from jewel tones, to bright children's colors, and even classic shades for men, one glimpse of this mystical new yarn will leave you spellbound. The ideal weight for crocheters, just one ball will allow you to conjure a scarf, small shawl, or even a sorcerer's cap! Yarn Category New Patterns Knit Patterns Crochet Patterns Fiber Acrylic Fiber Detail 100% Acrylic Weight (g) 150 Weight (oz) 5.3 Length (yd) 590 Length (m) 540 Yarn Weight 3 Light Care Machine Wash, Machine Dry Care Detail Items made from this yarn may be laundered through the use of hottest available water, detergent or soap, agitation, and a machine designed for this purpose. A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting. Crochet Gauge (4" x 4") 16 sc x 20 r on H-8 (5mm) Knit Gauge (4" x 4") 22 sts x 30 r on #5 (3.75mm) see more...

Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
I absolutely love  Lion Brand Mandala Fashion Yarn, Centaur !! I love to make C2C blankets, Virus Shawls and so much more with it. The quality of the yarn is amazing and it doesn't split when you are working your stitches. There is a lot of yarn in this cake so I would suggest it to friends and family because you get a good price too. I usually search for sales on yarn though....because between you and I? I have a yarn problem. ssssh don't tell!
Allison B.
I am loving this yarn! The colors are beautiful and it’s very nice to work with. I’m using this color to make myself a bath suit cover up top and I have three other colors of this yarn for projects I’m working on.