BY LION BRAND

LION BRAND-Jiffy Yarn. This yarn works up quick and easy with a velvety softness. This 2-ply brushed 100% acrylic yarn looks like mohair and is perfect for a variety of garments; afghans; cold season wearables and much more. Weight category: 5; 100% acrylic. Solids: 3oz/85g; 135yd/123m. Multis: 2.5oz/70g; 115yd/103m. Gauge: knit: 14.6st x 18r = 4in/10cm on size 10/6mm knitting needles; crochet: 10sc x 12r = 4in/10cm on size K10.5/6.5 hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron. Imported. see more...

• What weight is this yarn?8 Answers
  • Where can I buy this is like to try it . I'm in Canada and find i...14 Answers
  • Is the color pictured a real life color?13 Answers
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI
Jiffy is the perfect yarn for knitting something in a Jiffy It's nice and thick so you can use larger needles and knit a hat in just few hours As a busy mom that's important to me
Vanessa R.
This is a great brand and yarn very easy to use there are no cons to this product in my opinion it is very effective not disappointing at all I do great work making scarves with this product!!
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Theres a good range of colrs and this yarn works up nice and quick. There is a slight issue with pilling, but overall this is a good value for the price.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I bought a bunch of this for my friend to make me slippers and a hat! They turned out lovely..my friend went and got some to make herself something
Jessica S.
Knits up very quickly and is soft and warm. My only problem with it is that in my experience, it pills a lot. Love the color though!
Meghan H.
This yarn is nice and soft. It is worth the money and I would definitely buy again. It comes in great colors and I love this shade.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Gifted it to a fellow crafting friend, great product, color and affordable. Will be purchasing again for myself this time
Erica B.
Loved the heavier weight for a nice infinity scarf to be used this winter....I wouldn't use it for a summer blanket
Ruby D.
I got this online for my godmother and she said it was good quality and loved the color :)
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
This is good, soft yarn and it makes thick blankets! The color is absolutely gorgeous.
Hollie R.
Cornwall,ontario
Where can I buy this is like to try it . I'm in Canada and find its hard to find this kind of stuff.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Is the color pictured a real life color?
Tina B.
What weight is this yarn?