[Lioele] Beyond the Solution Bb Cream 50ml Korean Blemish Balm Foundation Makeup uploaded by emma w.[Lioele] Beyond the Solution Bb Cream 50ml Korean Blemish Balm Foundation Makeup uploaded by Stacey B.[Lioele] Beyond the Solution Bb Cream 50ml Korean Blemish Balm Foundation Makeup uploaded by Araceli J.

BY LIOELE

[Lioele] Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Condition : New ■ Capacity : 50ml ■ Shade : Light Beige ■ Foam : Cream Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Features It creates clear and natural skin tone by being effectively absorbed to skin. You can complete... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love the Liole BB cream for the amazing coverage and feel of a skincare product with color instead of heavy makeup. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and this product does not clog my pores or irritate any blemishes. I like do use this product in the summer because it has a high SPF, looks fresh and is quick and easy. I like a more natural dewy look in the summer and this BB cream does a great job!
Cynthia H.
One thing I really like about this BB cream is that it has High coverage and it has a very healthy glow to it. It makes my skin looks very radiant fresh and healthy without being too slick and Dewey. I hate slippery and thick consistencies but this BB cream is not like that at all. It does not dry matte so if you are looking for a matte finish it will not give that. Instead it gives a very radiant and healthy glow. The only downfall to this BB cream is that it doesn't come in a variety of colors. So if you are either fair to light skin this would be great for you. It also has skin benefits so if you are dealing with dullness or acne scars this is a great product. Also I love the packaging. It is very hygienic and really cute Packaging. Highly recommend!
emma w.
Best foundation I've ever used. I've never loved a foundation so much. Full coverage. Hides my acne so well. And it's not expensive. Best product by far.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
The coverage is amazing but it feels s bit heavy on my skin for my liking and crazy dewy lol it I use it from time to time
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Loooooove this! I love that it's from Korean because their beauty products are amazing!
Karen H.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to base makeup. The color matches my skin tone very well, not too orange nor too pale, and it has medium coverage, which is more than most bb creams I've tried. Wish it had a stated spf, but still with the natural finish and medium coverage, it's a winner!
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
No lo he probado y la verdad que no me siento segura utilizando productos koreanos a menos que vea que dice no testado en animales
salha b.
Tunisia

I hear about this is foundation so much benefits for skin it make dry skin Moisturizing perfect An intensive moisturizer that leaves the skin soft, highly luminous and refreshed for a flawless complexion.The formula contains much natural ingredients for softer, smoother skin.The product has a silky texture and a delicate musk and rose scent.Ideal for all skin types. ♥♥
Huiying C.
I love the Triple the Solution BB Cream but not so much the Beyond the Solution BB Cream. This one feels thicker, heavier and more oily than the TTS bb cream. Coverage is great but finish is more dewy than matte. Not good oil control too.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
I got a sample of this and didn't mind it. It covers a lot and very thick. Skin appears flawless and smooth. Very long staying. I would use it for getting your picture taken, makeup tutorials and Instagram makeup pics. I would not use it for everyday makeup and for going out, just too much makeup.