[Lioele] Beyond the Solution Bb Cream 50ml Korean Blemish Balm Foundation Makeup

BY LIOELE

[Lioele] Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Condition : New ■ Capacity : 50ml ■ Shade : Light Beige ■ Foam : Cream Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Features It creates clear and natural skin tone by being effectively absorbed to skin. You can complete... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I absoultely adore this Korean BB cream. It covers my pores so well and removes dark circles from underneath my eyes. I apply this with my fingers and set it with powder. I have used this for years and I think Lioele stopped making it, or repackaged it because I can not find it on the website.
Cynthia H.
One thing I really like about this BB cream is that it has High coverage and it has a very healthy glow to it. It makes my skin looks very radiant fresh and healthy without being too slick and Dewey. I hate slippery and thick consistencies but this BB cream is not like that at all. It does not dry matte so if you are looking for a matte finish it will not give that. Instead it gives a very radiant and healthy glow. The only downfall to this BB cream is that it doesn't come in a variety of colors. So if you are either fair to light skin this would be great for you. It also has skin benefits so if you are dealing with dullness or acne scars this is a great product. Also I love the packaging. It is very hygienic and really cute Packaging. Highly recommend!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love the Liole BB cream for the amazing coverage and feel of a skincare product with color instead of heavy makeup. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and this product does not clog my pores or irritate any blemishes. I like do use this product in the summer because it has a high SPF, looks fresh and is quick and easy. I like a more natural dewy look in the summer and this BB cream does a great job!
Karen H.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to base makeup. The color matches my skin tone very well, not too orange nor too pale, and it has medium coverage, which is more than most bb creams I've tried. Wish it had a stated spf, but still with the natural finish and medium coverage, it's a winner!
emma w.
Best foundation I've ever used. I've never loved a foundation so much. Full coverage. Hides my acne so well. And it's not expensive. Best product by far.
candice l.
Lawton, OK
Ok I love trying korean bb creams because they are made amazing.I love this lioele bb cream it is amazing and I love how it looks on my skin.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
No lo he probado y la verdad que no me siento segura utilizando productos koreanos a menos que vea que dice no testado en animales
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
The coverage is amazing but it feels s bit heavy on my skin for my liking and crazy dewy lol it I use it from time to time
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
This is mt all time favorite bb cream! Great coverage but so easy to apply! I need to repurchase this product again!
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Loooooove this! I love that it's from Korean because their beauty products are amazing!