[Lioele] Beyond the Solution Bb Cream 50ml Korean Blemish Balm Foundation Makeup

BY LIOELE

[Lioele] Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Condition : New ■ Capacity : 50ml ■ Shade : Light Beige ■ Foam : Cream Beyond the Solution BB Cream ■ Features It creates clear and natural skin tone by being effectively absorbed to skin. You can complete... see more...

Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I absoultely adore this Korean BB cream. It covers my pores so well and removes dark circles from underneath my eyes. I apply this with my fingers and set it with powder. I have used this for years and I think Lioele stopped making it, or repackaged it because I can not find it on the website.
Madeline L.
One of the best lightweight B.B. creams I’ve tried. I’m amazed at how full coverage it is. It covers blemishes really well, doesn’t feel cakey at all. The downside to this product is that they only have it in one shade and even though I am very fair, it is still a little too pale for me. I usually make it work by setting it with a powder that’s my actual shade and bronzing it up a bit. It lasts all day and gives a healthy glow to the skin.
Amanda J.
Prairieville , LA
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has good coverage and last quite a long time. It does not have SPF, but it is still a great B.B. cream. It is super easy to apply and blend. I would definitely recommend to others even though there is one shade.
Amberly S.
I like this bb cream. Has good medium to slightly buildable coverage. It does leave a natural satin looking finish on the skin. It does definitely stay true to Asian bb creams. I didn't find it to emphasize texture or dryness. I like that it has spf but I don't find it makes me breakout like some spfs can. The shade range is very small, but that seems to be true with a lot of Asian bb creams.
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite bb cream. Great color match, perfect undertones for me and lasts a long time. Does smell a bit heavy and gets shiny on my nose but nothing setting po
Cynthia H.
One thing I really like about this BB cream is that it has High coverage and it has a very healthy glow to it. It makes my skin looks very radiant fresh and healthy without being too slick and Dewey. I hate slippery and thick consistencies but this BB cream is not like that at all. It does not dry matte so if you are looking for a matte finish it will not give that. Instead it gives a very radiant and healthy glow. The only downfall to this BB cream is that it doesn't come in a variety of colors. So if you are either fair to light skin this would be great for you. It also has skin benefits so if you are dealing with dullness or acne scars this is a great product. Also I love the packaging. It is very hygienic and really cute Packaging. Highly recommend!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love the Liole BB cream for the amazing coverage and feel of a skincare product with color instead of heavy makeup. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and this product does not clog my pores or irritate any blemishes. I like do use this product in the summer because it has a high SPF, looks fresh and is quick and easy. I like a more natural dewy look in the summer and this BB cream does a great job!
Karen H.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to base makeup. The color matches my skin tone very well, not too orange nor too pale, and it has medium coverage, which is more than most bb creams I've tried. Wish it had a stated spf, but still with the natural finish and medium coverage, it's a winner!
emma w.
Best foundation I've ever used. I've never loved a foundation so much. Full coverage. Hides my acne so well. And it's not expensive. Best product by far.
candice l.
Lawton, OK
Ok I love trying korean bb creams because they are made amazing.I love this lioele bb cream it is amazing and I love how it looks on my skin.

back