BY NONE #8 in Lint Rollers

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Lint roller offers a lightweight durable handle with a comfortable grip. Perforated sheets allow quick clean and easy layer removal. No more wasteful tearing or slivers. Each sheet is made with Scotch brand adhesive. Color: White. Material: Polypropylene. Size: 4" W x 15.20" L - Roller. Additional Information: Black Handle. Compatibility: Clothing. Country of Origin: US. see more...

Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is great. I have a dog and cat and there's always hair on my clothes and this lint roller picks it. The only downside is that you need to use a new sheet every time and it becomes wasteful. It's affordable and a good lint roller.
Evelyn W.
What would we even do without lint rollers?! The only con is that there aren’t more than 30 sheets on a roll. I use my lint roller almost everyday. Mostly because we have an indoor cat. This product is definitely a lifesaver!
Kristie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have 3 toy poodles and their hair is always getting on our clothes. So I always purchase LINT ROLLER, HEAVY-DUTY HANDLE, 30 SHEETS/ROLLER from my local Wal-Mart because they're cheaper than other brands. It removes all the hair and lint from our clothes. When the sheets aren't sticky anymore, just peel them off. The only bad thing about these is how fast the sheets fill up. It usually takes 4 to 6 sheets just to do one shirt. It doesn't matter if there's a lot of lint or hair on your shirt. It still takes that many. Once the sheet touches your clothes its going to loose its stickiness. They do what they're supposed to do through. These work just as good as the more expensive brands.
Stacy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this is a sample from Pinch Me. I am so glad I was selected to receive this as I have a cat that sheds everywhere and this easily removed her hair for my closing. I will consider using this again in the future
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Scotch Brite lint roller. They are easy to carry around in my bag and are always handy with my family. We have at least four right now. They are very affordable and I love that you can pretty much but them any where. Right now I'm using up my lint rollers and will have to purchase more soon because my dogs are shedding and their fur is every where. Lint rollers are also very helpful in getting ticks off your clothes when you have been out in the woods or camping. It is a very good product. Scotch-brite Lint Roller
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have pets, 2 dogs and two cats. I love them dearly but they shed fur like crazy. I was sent this product in a pinch me box and was given the chance to test it out for free. I'm so glad, cuz it works wonders on my furniture. It picks up everything, not just the fur. Also works well on clothes that might have hair, or dirt or just random things stuck on it. It is a nice product to have for a quick clean up. Would recommend to others.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this product free from PINCHme to try. Lint rollers are essential to my life because I have two cats who leave fur balls where ever they lay including on myself. This lint roller picks up ever piece of hair and tears cleanly so I'm not wasting sheets by ripping them. It has an easy to use handle and a simple design. Would definitely recommend and buy.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For the most part a lint roller is a lint roller, no matter which one you get, but the reason I like this lint roller so much is because it doesn't fall apart and the sheets don't go flying off the handle. It's also reasonably priced, effective, and has 30 sheets, so it has a decent amount of usage.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scotchbrite lint roller is great! The sheets come off easily and it rolls easily. It's great at getting stray fuzz and hair off your clothing. I have them in my purse, vehicle and in each bathroom in my home.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lint roller is the best I've used. It tears apart good and great sticky side to get pet hair and lint. I always try to keep in the house. If I run out, it's affordable and I can find it just about anywhere. Definitely recommend this, especially if you have pet(s).