BY LINT LIZARD

It s like a magic wand that cleans deep into any dryer. Attaches to almost any vacuum hose and features a long flexible reach. After a quick cleaning your dryer vent is clear making it work less and run more efficiently. Take yours home today. Fits any vacuum. 43 inches long. Cleans deep. Helps prevent fires. Reaches packed in lint. Unclog outdoor vents. Contains: Lint Lizard. Vacuum adapter. Clear hose. see more...

Megan H.
BRADLEY, IL
We were desperate to try something to clean out our dryer lint trap and purchased this. The clear hose that came with it was incredibly thick and hard to unbend. It also did not fit into the lint trap area of our dryer to pull anything out.
Jennifer F.
Alma, MI
This thing is one of the worst products out there. The hose is stiff and did not even get into the lint trap to clean out any lint or debris. I had better luck using a large duster and my shop vac. People , do not waste any money on one of these products!! If by chance the hose did fit, it did not pull up any dust or debris.
Laura R.
I was skeptical of this "as seen on TV" product, but it received a good review by Consumer Reports so I gave it a shot. It was really easy to use and I was shocked at how much lint came out of the dryer and dryer exhaust. I am an avid softener user and it makes the lint stick creating a potential fire hazard. I will be doing this every year no matter what. Great product:)
Java Q.
I was going to get one of these things, I think the concept is awesome, however...everyone said they were a waste of money.