BY LINK SNACKS, INC.

There are beef sticks, and then there are Jack Links Beef sticks. We make our beef sticks with 100% beef, the real deal. Add to that our secret blend of spices that make Original, Pepperoni, or Teriyaki and you get a bold taste that will leave you hankering for more. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Oh my gosh all the teriyaki beef stick is mine and my husband's absolute favorite snack we pair with our favorite Cheese's they're very affordable if you get them up from the right place there a easy convenient snack in their individual Packaging and so very tasty I highly recommend these to all my friends and family and strangers and since they're 100% beef you can go wrong!!!!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Beef Stick 1.5 oz more...
This is my favorite beef stick of all time. Such a good quick snack. Pairs great with cheese too! It's hard to eat just one
Heather P.
Review for: Beef Stick 1.5 oz more...
Best beef stick ever. Great taste. A little price but worth every penny spent. I will continue to purchase
Crystal W.
Always a great snack, especially on the go! These are tasty and very easy to eat, no mess whatsoever!
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I love these!!! So super yummy.... My grandma always used to put them in our stockings at Christmas
lacy f.
I really like this product. Very easy to blend and looks great with my eye color
Rhonda M.
I love snacking on these.it has the perfect blend of flavors with a little snap
Jennifer W.
London, ON
Not bad but not the best neither, little pricey for the small thing that you get but good for on the go snack, sometimes i find they have a lot of grease