BY LINK DEPOT

Link Depot 3' Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet: Provides an interface between any audio/video source HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video Transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio Accommodates future enhancements and requirements Connectors: HDMI type A male to HDMI mini male Transfer rate up to 10.2Gbps Supports all resolutions up to 1440p see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen C.
Karen C.
Baytown, TX
Definitely what i was looking for! was also very easy to find at my local best buy, works like a charm and ive had it for about seven months and its still up to par
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Just bought this the other day to hook up my Laptop and I love it. The price point was nice and not as expensive as other brands making it more appealing to me.
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
This is so necessary when you want to watch movies on your laptop and want to watch it on a bigger screen. I use it all the time! Love it!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Great hdmi cable. Great pictures. Easy to use. Perfect for the home.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I use these for my #televisions and electronic accessories and it works great. It's also not very expensive and picture and #sound quality is just as good as one of the most #expensive brands.
Javiera I.
Javiera I.
Maipu, Santiago
This is so useful, from the laptop to the TV, data show, and couple things more, high resolution and high durability. I had one since 2012 :).