BY LINK DEPOT

Link Depot 15' Gold Plated High Speed HDMI Cable: Link Depot HDMI Cable is backwards compatible with v. 1.1 and 1.2s Increased single-link bandwidth 15' HDMI cable supports the demands of future high definition display devices Supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths Supports LipSync technology Link Depot HDMI Cable supports up to 1080p resolution see more...

• Is this a high quality cable?3 Answers
  • Do these hold up good? Are they expensive? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone used it? what experience does he have ? it's good ?5 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Worth the price. Have three sets. Works great! Shop around for the best deal. Makes life a little more smoother....no headaches like u get with most cable hook ups. Even I can do it. Simple, straight forward and quick!
Brie F.
This is just your average HDMI cable. And performs well and does it's job and then met my expectations. It was affordable and I was able to purchase it at my local Walmart. I would recommend this HDMI cable to others
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Gold is a very good conductor but in this case it makes absolutely no difference in picture quality. It's priced pretty cheap so it's not a bad buy. Just keep this in mind gold plated hdmi cables or not , they all work the same.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
A lot of our HDMI cables break on us and so far this one has held up very well. My husband like to take the cable out from the TV and move it around during the summer and this what hasn't broken yet.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Very good HDMI cables especially if you have a game console or need a replacement for your cable cables ...it's easy to use and like any other cable it's best to keep them untangled.. The gold tips are easier to see so you also know if you are plugging them in the right way
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
This is really awsome!! I used it a lot because I don't have a console on my room so with this cable I can conect my laptop to my television with out any problem and see my movies on netflix and have a relax time with out asking my brother to lend me his playstation.
Tykia D.
Bought four of these just in case 😅 my family is big on hdmi cords and my brothers always seem theirs to pieces. We've been using these for about a month now and everything seems perfect. They're durable, don't fall out of the tv, and provide great picture.
Alyssa K.
Techie Expert Level 4
A good HDMI cable. It has a good transfer rate. Durable wire. Multi-use. Universal. 15' can be a little short if you want to use it for your computer to your TV. It works great for hooking up your Blu-Ray to your TV, though. Good picture quality.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
I like these cords because its for my cable and I watch cable that's why. There definitely durable and they last for a long time if you take very good care of them I have not experience any problems with them and I was definitely satisfy
Sammie M.
I have a smart TV which doesn't let me hook up my DVD player. The movies that I have I put them into the computer and then connect the hdmi cord so I can watch the movie on my tv. I love hdmi cords. They are so easy and simple to use.
Michelle C.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is a good average price range for hdmi cords. Mine is going out and need to get a new one soon
Ashley M.
Does the gold make it better?
Randall B.
Bowie, Tx
How does this cable compare to other HDMI cables? Is it good quality?
Joanna F.
Does the gold plating increase speed? Does it really make a difference?
Victoria D.
Does the gold plating make the HDMI cable work better??? Is Link Depot a good brand?