BY SMITH & CULT

Smith & Cult Linger Sigh Lip Stain DetailsLinger Sigh - Nude Ingredient Features & Benefits: Hydrating Peptide = A complex formula of humectants that nourish and protect lips. The water-binding properties soften and soothe, leaving lips feeling moisturized and protected. Green Tea = Concentrated antioxidants Pigment Range = Neutral to blush hues Designer About Smith & Cult Smith & Cult was created by beauty veteran Dineh Mohajer, the voice of our beauty junkie, who revolutionized the color cosmetics industry when she launched Hard Candy. Several years and creative collaborations later, Mohajer is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sora Z.
I got this in a Byrdie Holiday Box in the color Mad Heat (a lovely red, but unfortunately not listed on Influenster yet), and I love it! At first I thought the red would be too dramatic for casual wear, but it's a muted blue-toned red that isn't too outstanding. The color goes on smoothly and lasts FOREVER. I brought the tube with me to a dinner party in case I needed to touch up and I actually didn't need to reapply even after a meal.

The color pay off lasted a long time, and even when the first layer wore off there was a lovely flushed-red stain that lasted until I removed my makeup at night. It didn't feel drying at all, but the very first time I applied it I did notice a very subtle tingling and tightening for some reason. The sensation never came back and it wasn't an allergic reaction, so maybe my lips just needed a minute to adjust to a new lipstick. The case itself also looks like a work of art. It's a pricy lip stain, but I think it's worth it as you can really see and feel the quality!
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
I love this lip stain. It's very long lasting. I have used this many times and every time it's good quality. I love the packaging. You can buy this product online. I would definitely buy this again. It's worth the cost
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
This is a pretty lip stain. It smells very yummy and leaves your lips looking very nice and wet. It wasn't overly sticky and had just the right amount of pigment for a subtle stain. I can't wait to get the other color.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
VERY pigmented and nice on the lips! Took a couple coats but stayed for good and is very moisturizing!
captain o.
Very great pigment and absolutely beautiful colors! Wears a good amount of time but bring to reapply in case
Eline v.
Arnhem, Gelderland
Love love the lip Stains from this brand! I had one one today and it lasts me the entire day without drying out my lips! The smell is amazing a sort of burnt caramel scent. I also really like the packaging it feels super luxe and high end. For some people it might be needed to touch up during the day though because my lips are always super easy when it comes to that point!
Naw A.
I tried this in a different shade - it smells like chocolate milk and is so soft and comfortable on the lips , I love it ! I only bought two shades on net a porter and will probably purchase some more.