BY LING SKIN CARE

This moisturising lotion contains three superstar ingredients for sensitive, oily/combination & tired skin types. The Hyaluronic Acid & Squalane moisturise & protect without relying on oils while Oxygen Plasma (perfluorodecalin) helps transport large volumes of oxygen to tissues. This triggers accelerated cell renewal & the formation of collagen for firmer, younger looking & feeling skin. This is great for sensitivity because Oxygen Plasma also relieves irritation & infection upon contact. see more...

Brandy D.
This reviving and refreshing lotion is one of my top favorites as of right now! It’s light and airy and it’s texture is so creamy. It feels amazing on my skin and I can’t stop touching my skin after I use it. It’s smells sweet and soft. It’s in a beautiful pump that’s sure to get every drop of product out. I use it with other Ling products as suggested and I just adore their other products as well. They have a very comprehensive skincare line. They take pride in their propane use only top notch ingredients.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have been looking for something for sensitive and tired skin, and found Ling Oxygen Plasma Glow reviving fresh lotion. I use this product every morning and evening as a daily moisturizer. The product smells nice and can be applied easy. I like that the product is not greasy. After using daily, my complexion appears more healthy and "glows" more than it has in quiet awhile. This product is very nice, and highly recommended for women suffering from dull and tired skin.