BY LING LING #4 in Frozen Appetizers

• I am a big couponer!....has anyone ever seen coupons for these?!1 Answers
  • How are these pan fried, compared to the other more commonly foun...1 Answers
  • How are these pan fried, compared to the other more commonly foun...1 Answers
Jessica M.
This is seriously such a yummy littler snack or an addition to your meal. It's just very tasty and you get a lot for what you pay for. It tasted really good especially for being Pre-Cooked. My favorite one is actually one that contains chicken.
Kayla W.
Foodie Expert
Since this is a frozen food product these dumplings taste pretty flavorful! I used to eat this a lot during high school, I dump them in water and cook it until 15 mins and then eat! It was pretty easy to make. I do recommend this to others if you are having some cravings!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these vegetable potstickers. What I like to do is have them cook for the instructions but I also like to sear each side to give it more of a crunch. These are one of my favorite go to snacks
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I will tel you what helps me get thru the holidays are these easy potstickers to serve to my guests.Just pop them in the oven and your good to go.Tasty,and full of flavor.Love them!!
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
I couldn't find the Chicken or Pork ones but those are the ones I buy. I think they're a great quick lunch. They're super filling and when I read the ingredients for the one that I have it's not so bad for a frozen food. I don't like the sauce that comes with it, I either make my own dipping sauce and have it ready for days I know I'll be in a hurry or I make a quick version while I wait for these to cook up.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
I don't think any frozen food option can truly compare to the restaurant version, but Ling Ling's pot stickers are perfect when you want that takeout taste -but don't want to pay the price both financially and calorie-wise. These are perfect whether you eat them alone, or pair them with a dish! I would definitely encourage others to give them a try!
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
this are great appetizers for the holidays. my family likes them. I like them because is easy to prepare in minutes. the ingedients are good and the taste is delicious. I was I first tome consumer and I recommend everyone to buy them I defenely going to buy again
I personally feel that Ling Ling is a very disappointing product! When I purchased this product I thought I was buying a traditional and authentic Asian ready to eat fast food meal. However when I opened the packaging I quickly noticed that this was sadly not quite the case, but rather more the dumplings had a very different taste and texture compared to the ones I am used too from my Japanese girlfriend.
Michele G.
Westwood, NJ
These dumplings are awesome... so convenient and tastes great! They are easy to make with clear instructions and doesn't take long for those who are impatiently hungry! They are veggie filled, so they are healthy and delicious :) I hope you guys like it as much as I did. I definitely would recommend it to my family and friends!!
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
As someone who recently discovered a love of potstickers, these are a great way to get that fix at home. They are easy to prepare and even come with a great sauce. Can be a bit dry if not prepared well though.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where can i buy these?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What do these taste like? Are they a slimy consistency ?
Heather C.
Cridersville , Ohio
How are these pan fried, compared to the other more commonly found pot stickers? My family absolutely loves pot stickers and Asian food in general, so if like to try these if they are yummy.
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
I am a big couponer!....has anyone ever seen coupons for these?!
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Foodie Expert
How are these? What do you like to serve them with?