BY CAEDEN

Designed with clean lines, refined metal finishes and a beautifully balanced acoustic profile, the Linea N1 delivers impeccable sound in a truly classic headphone. 40mm drivers, iOS and Android compatible remote and mic cable. see more...

Danielle From N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these headphones and compliments on them everywhere I go. I don't know a ton about sound quality (and I use them with an older phone that needs replacing) but the sound is a bit soft-- not sure if that is my phone though. I got them on a super sale and they were worth it! I haven't had over the ears headphones in a long time but it didn't take long to adjust to at all.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I absolutely love everything about these. They are super comfortable. They have a gorgeous design to them and they come with a little cloth bag to store and keep organized while traveling. I think the price is fair. I definitely recommend these.
Antoinette C.
I purchased these for my youngest son. He loves them. They were affordable, great quality. I would recommend them.