BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

IS this waterproof?
HooW long for? And does it dry up your eyes after using?[product:maybelline-line-stiletto-ultimate-precision-liquid-eyeliner]
[product:maybelline-line-stiletto-ultimate-precision-liquid-eyeliner-43] ? How long does this eyeliner last
Start your review of Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
This works well. It stays all day, is very black, and has a shiny finish. It's also easy to remove with some oil/makeup remover.in reviews
It dries quick so if you make a mistake, you're staring from scratch. Otherwise, I used this as winged eye liner and cat whiskers with my Halloween costume and it stayed all day long and all night too! Love it!in reviews
...makes it easy to apply a straight line and it's perfect for creating a cat eye or winged look. It doesn't smudge but it's easy to correct any imperfections with a q-tip. in reviews
Rachel C.
Home
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Rachel C.
Review for: Blackest Black 501
First, I love the tip. It has a longer holding area so you feel in control of the application. Then there is the tip itself, almost like a soft felt tip, it glides over the skin well and gives perfect lines every time. The thing I don't like is that I have to completely insert the applicator into the tube to get it coated. With other products I've tried, this hasn't been the case. It makes me wonder how long this bottle will last me.
Jamie B.
Alamo, CA
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blackest Black 501
Very good liquid eyeliner! It’s very easy to use and to get close to your lash line, you can easily do a wing or any design you like! I have used this since I was 17 and I’ve purchased this many times. Only complaint is that it dries shiny.
Emily L.
Savannah, GA
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
small and easy for on the go trips very oh Paik love the black color and it doesn't wear off as fast as other brands
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blackest Black 501
When I started practicing doing my eyeliner this was my best friend. I learned with it some tricks and how to get that eyeliner on fleek every time. I definitely keep buying it and also keep it as my backup.
Nichole T.
Blue Earth, MN
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Nichole T.
Review for: Blackest Black 501
I've tried tons of different kinds of liquid eyeliner and always found back to this one. Goes on so smooth and stays all day.
Amanda  C.
Apple Valley, CA
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda  C.
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners! So easy to apply. All day wear. Very affordable and will keep purchasing. Highly recommend this eyeliner.
Charlene S.
Snellville, GA
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Charlene S.
This is my everyday use. Though I use it a lot it still last long. The price is very affordable. I can definitely recommend this to everyone.
Celeste M.
Seal Beach, CA
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Celeste M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Blackest Black 501
I have been using this product for YEARS now. This is my go to eyeliner that does the BEST job. It is long lasting and gives me an amazing wing! It’s a great price as well! I definitely recommend!
Simmone C.
Denver, CO
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Simmone C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blackest Black 501
i have used this product exclusively for 3 years or more, ive lost track. i will be so sad if this ever goes away because its so reasonably priced and the pigment is spot on. the long felt tip is preferred by me but may not be for others Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
grecia M.
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by grecia M.
Love this liquid eyeliner because of its tip, perfect to make a wing and very easy to glide #maybelline #eyeliner

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Makayla N.
il y a un an
Kristy W. il y a un an
It dried pretty quickly for me! I’d say 3-5 seconds.
Ana S.
Bloomington, CA
il y a un an
Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner ? How long does this eyeliner last
Alexis S. il y a un an
Not all day. I love this & it’s definitely my go-to but I do notice is comes off through out the day. As far as how many hours it last, I’m not sure.
Sylvia S.
Corpus Christi
il y a 2 ans
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner? Is this a really good eyeliner to use? I have been trying to find the right one, my liner always smudges on the top of my eyelid.
Kaitlyn B. il y a un an
What do you currently use? The line stiletto or the elf liquid liner?