Line Express™ Eyeliner Soft Black 0.035 oz. uploaded by Suelen R.Line Express™ Eyeliner Soft Black 0.035 oz. uploaded by Daisy H.

BY LINE EXPRESS™

Intense color formula + smart tip smudger makes this maybelline new york line express eyeliner glide on smoothly and is easy to apply with just one stroke. Creamy formula delivers intense color. Contour smudger makes blending easy. All day wear. Safe for eyes and ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe. . Why you'll love maybelline new york line express eyeliner: creamy, intense color built-in smart tip smudger safe for eyes, ophthalmologist tested, contact lens safe . Directions: for a defined look, glide maybelline line express eyeliner along lash line from inner to outer corner of eye. For a smoky look, blend color with built-in... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This was the first eye liner that i used as a teenage its a good one to start off with and its good to me." in 1 review
  • "Really good for eyelid for a smokey eye." in 1 review
  • "It applies smoothly and evenly and I love the built in smudger on the end, makes for a quick and easy smokey eye look (my go to look)." in 1 review
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I use this eyeliner everyday. I like it! If you want a basic makeup on your eyes or even a smokey eye, this product really helps! It’s super easy to apply and also affordable. The only thing I don’t like is that the eyeliner usually breaks during application.
Suelen R.
Minden, NV
great. Better eyeliner and does not trickle. Does not burn the eyes. But it indicates to those who already have ability to use. I'm talking about the Photo produto. Can't find This version, liquid eyeliner
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
I use this product regularly on top 1/2 of my upper eyelids- it makes eyes look big. It goes on easily, blends well, lasts all day, and is easy to find at my local cvs.
Kora P.
East Lansing, MI
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I don't wear it on a regular basis but when I do I really like it. It applies smoothly and evenly and I love the built in smudger on the end, makes for a quick and easy smokey eye look (my go to look). The only thing I don't like is it smudges easily, I have to be really careful wearing it and have to take a minute to "clean up" around my eyes a couple times a day.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
My go to liner to line my upper lid (only way I've ever used it). I love how it smoothly glides on and really easy to build up. The smudge tip at the end is really nice to smoke out the line. I've personally never had a problem with it wearing off or getting messy throughout the day.
Sabrina A.
I love this liner. It goes on smooth, it's affordable and does the job. I have dark brown eyes and the black goes well. The packaging is great very detailed and you can find it at and pharmacy store. I go to cvs! And yes I would def buy it again.
Hunter J.
I bought this a few days ago in brown and have no complaints. It stayed on all day and didn't budge. I only used it to tightline and line my top lid, so I don't know how well it would work for a wing yet.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Smudges way too easily, even with powder and or eyelid primer. I've purchased this at least three times and have always been underwhelmed. Actually decent if you're in a pinch and need a lipliner, though.
Kristen T.
Hollywood, FL
This was the first eye liner that i used as a teenage its a good one to start off with and its good to me. But you do have to touch it up during the day.
Samantha M.
Monroe, GA
Smudges way to much i prefer liquid eyeliner and a little bit darker but it is good to have as a backup for when you run out of regular eyeliner