LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum

by LINE Corporation

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money. LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Tsums based on your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum plushes. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and more of your favorite Disney characters are all here! How to Play -Connect 3 or more of the same Tsums to eliminate them. -The more Tsums you connect, the more points you'll get! -Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points! -Collect Tsums and set your favorite as your MyTsum. -Each Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you personally! About Device Limitations The game does not currently support older devices running iOS versions below 2.3. A fix for this problem is in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to solve this issue. Note: It may not be possible to log in if your connection is unstable or your mobile data transmission speed is less than 1 Mbps. If you are unable to log in, please try again with a faster connection. We are working to resolve this issue, thank you for understanding. LINE Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney.

What character did you get the most duplicates of?
What's the age range and difficulty of this game?
Start your review of LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Techie Expert Level 9
Everyone should have this game/app downloaded onto their phone. So many hours of fun!
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been playing this game since it came out in 2014. I was instantly drawn to it because it is officially Disney released, and I am a Disnerd. It is a free game to download and play. There are in game transactions that get you more coins hearts or gems that could make the game easier. I have never purchased an in game transaction.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 3
The game is fun, and the toys are absolutely adorable. I have a bunch of the little ones that I got to but in easter baskets.
Sonja W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness this app has totally changed my daily life. I have always been that person who has no games on their phone because I always get bored with a game after the first day... Not with this game!! I am constantly playing this game and counting down until my hearts are refilled so I can play again! I love how there are always different little "mini games" happening as additional ways to earn points and coins. The various event challenges are always a blast! Honestly I have nothing bad to say about this app. GO GET IT AND PLAY!!!!! Warning: You may become addicted!
Adreanna A.
Fort Polk, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm a grown woman and see myself lost in this game quite often . My son is obsessed with Tsum Tsum and it just made sense to get this . You do need to but some things but the app is very well done without buying anything .
Erin W.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is ultimately a really fun game and I loved playing it, however it is a battery drainer and you have to install the line app so it also takes up a ton of space. I really wish it was more convenient, but if you have the ability I highly recommend the game itself.
Shaina C.
My daughter downloaded this and I think I've played it more than she has! Addictive, fun and cute!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I started playing this game when I was visiting family. They were all playing it so I had to give it a try. I love all the different characters you can collect and the special missions. I just wish I was better at it so I could complete all the bingo cards.
Kristen L.
This game has led to an adorable tsum tsum collection in our home! The game is so fun and a good stress relief.
Ashley  C.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
SO ADORABLE !!! I have been playing this game for over a year and it's so cute! I must say I like it better when there are events to play because once you get the hang of it and start collecting more Disney characters, you kinds get bored with just playing the little bingo cards. If you're new to the game you do have to download the Line app, which is essentially just a messaging app, to create your Line account. Once you create that and add friends to play against if you want you're more than welcome to delete the Line app.