BY LINE CORPORATION

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money. LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Tsums based on your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum plushes. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and more of your favorite Disney characters are all here! How to Play -Connect 3 or more of the same Tsums to eliminate them. -The more Tsums you connect, the more points you'll get! -Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points! -Collect Tsums and set your favorite as your MyTsum. -Each Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you personally! About Device Limitations The game does not currently support older devices running iOS versions below 2.3. A fix for this problem is in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to solve this issue. Note: It may not be possible to log in if your connection is unstable or your mobile data transmission speed is less than 1 Mbps. If you are unable to log in, please try again with a faster connection. We are working to resolve this issue, thank you for understanding. LINE Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney. see more...

• What character did you get the most duplicates of?10 Answers
  • What's the age range and difficulty of this game?10 Answers
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Techie Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite games on my phone. I could play it for HOURS!! 😍 I’m a huge Disney fan and I love unlocking all the little characters and I love the game all together. It’s such a cute game you should really check it out.
S W.
Oh my goodness this app has totally changed my daily life. I have always been that person who has no games on their phone because I always get bored with a game after the first day... Not with this game!! I am constantly playing this game and counting down until my hearts are refilled so I can play again! I love how there are always different little "mini games" happening as additional ways to earn points and coins. The various event challenges are always a blast! Honestly I have nothing bad to say about this app. GO GET IT AND PLAY!!!!! Warning: You may become addicted!
Adreanna A.
I'm a grown woman and see myself lost in this game quite often . My son is obsessed with Tsum Tsum and it just made sense to get this . You do need to but some things but the app is very well done without buying anything .
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Addicted!!!!!! I was on a train in Japan and the person next to me was playing a game. And I recognize the Tsum Tsum character because niece has some Tsum Tsum toys. We had a portable wi-fi with us. I decide to download the game. Ever since I downloaded the game I haven't stop playing.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
Cute characters, simple concept. Its one of those games that you won't have to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out what the heck you're supposed to be doing, but is still a bit of a challenge trying to beat not only your own high score, but the score of those on your friend list.

Basic concept - connect 3 or more Tsum Tsums (little Disney characters) to remove them from your pile. The more you connect, the more points you get from that line. The more you clear before the 60 seconds is up, the better your score (and experience points, coin payout etc.)

There is more to it than that, but it'll give you the basic idea behind the game play. You also collect characters and will get to level them up as you play them. Higher level = better tsum. It costs 10,000 coins for basic characters or 30,000 for premium and its like opening a blind box...you don't know who you're going to get.

You're best to connect the game to the LINE app and add friends...they are where you get most of your hearts/lives to play, and if you accept their heart within an hour you also get 200 bonus coins. Definitely helpful in the beginning when you don't make many coins off each game play.

Good game for all ages...my husband and I play and my 2.5 year old son does as well. Just be warned...some of the characters are SO CUTE, you might end up collecting the plushies, and that can be some serious trouble...think beanie babies and then decide if you want to get on that train or not, haha!
Thao T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this game lol! I was slightly obsessed with it for a while and had to delete it, because I felt like I was going cross eyed! How cute is this though?! The graphics are nice and the concept is just adorable.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
If you're looking for something that won't consume your life, then you should keep looking! This game is SO addicting that sometimes I find myself getting lost for a half hour or more in the game. The graphics are great and the character Tsums are adorable! I actually had my husband buy me a medium-sized Marie Tsum Tsum for Christmas 2 years ago because of how adorable they are, and also made him stand in line to get our pictures taken with her at Disney on our Honeymoon. I won't even tell you the worst of my addiction though. Well played, Disney, well played.
Brittany L.
This game is really addicting and so cute. You have to connect multiple tsums in a row for points and you are timed. You collect coins that you can exchange for boxes for more tsums! Each tsum has a different power and they are all so cute! I love collecting all of the different characters and beating my friends every week in high scores! Exceeded my expectations and will always play this game! Especially for the cool promos they run as special games, like having to break open capsules to get ingredients for a cupcake, so cute!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
SO ADORABLE !!! I have been playing this game for over a year and it's so cute! I must say I like it better when there are events to play because once you get the hang of it and start collecting more Disney characters, you kinds get bored with just playing the little bingo cards.

If you're new to the game you do have to download the Line app, which is essentially just a messaging app, to create your Line account. Once you create that and add friends to play against if you want you're more than welcome to delete the Line app.
I love playing this game! You send and receive hearts. Depending on how much hearts you have will be how many try's you have. You accumulate coins and you could buy a tsum tsum from a happiness box that is 10,000 coins or a premium box which is 30,000 coins.
Accumulating the characters are fun. Tsum tsum is pronounced tsumu tsumu meaning to stack in Japanese. Line is the social media that tsum tsum is connected to. Upload Line first then you can upload all the other fun games that come with it!
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
What character did you get the most duplicates of?
Christina H.
Portland, OR
What's the age range and difficulty of this game?