BY LINE CORPORATION #98 in Apps

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money. LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Tsums based on your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum plushes. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and more of your favorite Disney characters are all here! How to Play -Connect 3 or more of the same Tsums to eliminate them. -The more Tsums you connect, the more points you'll get! -Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points! -Collect Tsums and set your favorite as your MyTsum. -Each Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you personally! About Device Limitations The game does not currently support older devices running iOS versions below 2.3. A fix for this problem is in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to solve this issue. Note: It may not be possible to log in if your connection is unstable or your mobile data transmission speed is less than 1 Mbps. If you are unable to log in, please try again with a faster connection. We are working to resolve this issue, thank you for understanding. LINE Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney. see more...

• What character did you get the most duplicates of?10 Answers
  • What's the age range and difficulty of this game?10 Answers
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum
  • "It's really fun because you are always trying to beat your highscore and there are so many different tsum tsums you can play with." in 1 review
Brittany L.
This game is really addicting and so cute. You have to connect multiple tsums in a row for points and you are timed. You collect coins that you can exchange for boxes for more tsums! Each tsum has a different power and they are all so cute! I love collecting all of the different characters and beating my friends every week in high scores! Exceeded my expectations and will always play this game! Especially for the cool promos they run as special games, like having to break open capsules to get ingredients for a cupcake, so cute!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Techie Expert
SO ADORABLE !!! I have been playing this game for over a year and it's so cute! I must say I like it better when there are events to play because once you get the hang of it and start collecting more Disney characters, you kinds get bored with just playing the little bingo cards.

If you're new to the game you do have to download the Line app, which is essentially just a messaging app, to create your Line account. Once you create that and add friends to play against if you want you're more than welcome to delete the Line app.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
My favorite app for gameplay! I literally could spend hours playing if it wasn't for running out of lives/hearts. I've even caved a few times and purchased lives so that I could keep playing. This game is super fun and resembles a more adventurous Connect Four/Bubble Shooter. It also doesn't hurt that this game is Disney themed!
Kristell N.
My favorite game to play on my phone! This is the only game I have on my phone cause I got tired of the other ones lol. But I love playing this game cause each Disney character has a special skill and it's interesting to see what their skills are! And collecting them too!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I started playing this game when I was visiting family. They were all playing it so I had to give it a try. I love all the different characters you can collect and the special missions. I just wish I was better at it so I could complete all the bingo cards.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Not only is this tsum tsum game super cute, its so fun! Great for kids. You basically connect the same type of tsum tsums, get "fever" where you get extra points, some tsum tsums have special skills so thats pretty cool to watch. Its very addicting
Anjali J.
I'm a grown woman and see myself lost in this game quite often . My son is obsessed with Tsum Tsum and it just made sense to get this . You do need to but some things but the app is very well done without buying anything .
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
Techie Expert
Cutest game ever! I have been playing this for awhile now and the addiction has invaded my house with my tsum tsum collection! Thank you Disney for still keeping me a kid a heart!!
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Techie Expert
Favorite game of all time I'm so addicted to these cute little creatures it's a must play game for the whole family
Kristen L.
This game has led to an adorable tsum tsum collection in our home! The game is so fun and a good stress relief.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
What's the age range and difficulty of this game?
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
What character did you get the most duplicates of?