Lindy's Homemade Premium Italian Ice Strawberry & Watermelon - 6 CT uploaded by Conette W.Lindy's Homemade Premium Italian Ice Strawberry & Watermelon - 6 CT uploaded by Jeneva F.

BY LINDY'S

Lindy's Strawberry & Watermelon Fat Free Homemade™ Premium Italian Ice.
Gluten free.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Contains six cups, 6 fl oz each (36 fl oz). see more...

Becca C.
Jackson
This stuff is so good!! I really love these two flavors. It’s very cheap for multiple containers & can find at local grocery store. Tastes delicious! Nice refreshing treat for summer!
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
Absolutely love this stuff! Perfect for the summer time and even in the winter! It's a great price because it's so dang good! I get mine at Walmart and food lion all the time! Especially since my son eats this stuff up like he will never eat again!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
These are such delicious treats. They are sweet and icy. I enjoy them on a hot summer day. I really love all of the flavors; they all taste so good and sweet. I recommend them for a special treat and for a hot summer day.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
One word to describe this product AMAZING, I crave this Italian ice on any hot day. Not expensive and usually lasts a while. My personal favorite flavor is the Italian Lemmon ice. Recommend this product highly.
Anna S.
These are great for the summer! Especially living in the south where it gets to 103's often. They are both great flavors and I personally like them more than ice cream, because they do not make me feel weighted down.
Nikki J.
I love these. I ate these all the ton and still do. These are really good for kid. They have a great flavor, they're cheap, and you can pretty much find these anywhere. I really do suggest you try these especially if you have kids
Teren F.
Saint Albans, VT
Love these Italian ices. The flavors are great and loved by the whole household, old and young. Perfect in the summer time and in place of a more fattening sweet any time of the year. Hits the spot every single time
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This is my favorite brand of Italian ice! The strawberry is delicious and the watermelon has a really awesome flavor. I wouldn't call it a healthy snack, but it is still a great way to cool off in the summer.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Thy taste great 👍🏼 I think I like them better then ice cream. But that's just me my husband & kids love them there expensive yes you'll like them though. Hope you do any way. I do
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
These are okay. but they have a slightly artificial flavor I couldn't get past. I don't know if it's coloring or flavoring, but something was odd. They're affordable, but I think I'd opt for a different choice.
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Where do people buy these? They no longer sell them at my local grocery stores.
Abby V.
Where can I find this ! what other flavors do they have it looks good
Adiana P.
Is it good?
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
I wonder if these would be good to make a frozen cocktail! Has anyone used this other than eating them out the cup?
Day C.
I never seen this at any local super market where do they sell these?