BY LINDT #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The subtle tropical essence of this expertly-crafted bar will tease your taste buds and awaken your senses. An exciting, exotic flavor combination achieved by enrobing flakes of fine white coconut in smooth-melting, premium white chocolate.

Pairing Suggestion: This bar pairs well with sparkling wine because it lacks acidity. Try a pink demi-sec. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Coconut
  • Taste: White Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

• Are these as good as they certainly sound like they are?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Even though i mainly eat Dark Chocolate when i do want to eat a little White Chocolate this is the one i go for." in 4 reviews
  • "Mmmm white chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate." in 1 review
Lindsay A.
Muncie , IN
Lindt White Coconut Excellence Bar is simply amazing. If you are a coconut fanatic like I am, and haven't tried one of these, I highly recommend buying one if you come across one. I'd never seen these before and came across one at Walmart. I bought it and was extremely glad I did. It's a delicious white chocolate candy bar with pieces of toasted coconut mixed into the chocolate. Its a pretty big bar so I took my time eating it and made it last a couple of days. Super delicious!!
Annie O.
Jacksonville, FL
Lint is my absolute favorite brand to purchase chocolate for. He only down by all of it would be the price. But I definitely do think that it is worth the price because it is so amazing. I try not to buy it on a regular basis because you know having chocolate on a regular basis is an amazing but every time I do have it it’s just so amazing and tasty.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
White chocolate is my all-time fave chocolate and this brand has a really good whites chocolate! I’m really impressed it and of course I’ll probably be buying more. I bought this at Walmart but mostly all stores that carry food/candy will carry this brand.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I picked this up on the fly when I was en route heading on to a cruise ship for vacation and once I tried this I was wishing I had grabbed more. They were so good and I wanted to hide them from my husband. The combination with the coconut and white chocolate made for a perfect indulgence.
Alia J.
I’m not a huge chocolate fan but this has to be one of the best chocolate bars I’ve ever had. The coconut is delicately sliced and it’s texture complements the smoothness of the chocolate perfectly. I constantly crave this sweet treat and I highly recommend it.
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
I love white chocolate and I love coconut. This is unlike any chocolate bar I’ve tried before. Lindt has a unique taste to their chocolate and this really knocks it out of the park. It is a little on the expensive side compared to others but worth the splurge.
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
By far my favorite chocolate brand and coconut is my favorite flavor it’s creamy and delicious and sometimes I can be a little pricey but that does not matter to me it is well worth the product I also love the lindt caramel bar that wasn’t a choice on there
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I usually love Lindt chocolate but this coconut was not the best! Maybe because I’m not a huge coconut lover but the Lindt white chocolate bar was delicious! It’s pretty affordable. And this flavor I would not buy again but definitely the white chocolate bar.
Frances L.
South Parkersburg
I got this as a gift. It is the best chocolate I have ever had. It is quite affordable. My mother decided to get more and she got them at Walmart. It is a nice creamy texture. I would recommend this to anyone who loves white chocolate and coconut.
JL H.
Chattanooga
The BEST white chocolate and coconut candy I've had. This stuff is seriously addictive. The chocolate is smooth and flavorful, and the coconut adds just the right amount of crunch and flavor. I enjoy getting these around Easter each year.
Becky H.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these as good as they certainly sound like they are?