Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyLindt
Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles

Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles

by Lindt

Strawberries and Cream truffles. A delicate white chocolate shell infused with strawberry flavor surrounds an irresistibly smooth strawberries and cream white chocolate center. a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles!
How would you rate this product?
Emily M.
Anaheim, CA
Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Costco
Yoo, this tastes like a strawberry milkshake! It’s so creamy. I really like them... and they’re limited edition.
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles uploaded by Joseph F.
Anything made by Lindtt is good. Whenever we see something new we grab it. These strawberries & cream white chocolate truffles are delicious. I wish they would come in larger variety packs that had every single flavor...I would always have some in the house...
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles uploaded by Olga V.
Deliciosos el sabor combinado de chocolate blanco con fresa los hace riquísimos además se disuelven en la boca
Emily H.
Glen Carbon, IL
They are so creamy! And addicting. I've only been able to find them around Valentine's Day and that makes me sad. They should sell them all year long.
Spring H.
Emmitsburg, MD
My hubby gave me these for Valentine’s Day. I like to let them melt in my mouth. Love the strawberry taste, very creamy and smooth like a milkshake. Really good flavor
Morgan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Valentines day treat! I don’t love chocolate but I make an exception for these. The texture is really nice to eat and the flavor on the inside is to die for 👌🏻
hannah M.
Roseville, OH
Lindt, White Chocolate Strawberries and Cream LINDOR Truffles uploaded by hannah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So smooth and delicious, the strawberry isn’t super overwhelming either! I love these!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These come out around Valentine’s Day. They would be perfect to gift your sweetheart these. The strawberry cream part is just alright in these. I still like them though.
Sharon Gaynor B.
Torrance, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These are very satisfying love the creamy taste. I love how i can eat just 1 and that gives my sweet tooth what I need. I purchase these to leave in my candy jar so when I want something sweet I have at my finger tips
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG, these are a newer flavor and had no idea they existed until a coworkers hubby had brought some ti her. Same harder outer shell and then the soft center of strawberry heaven. They are a little more spendy but should almost be more expensive. Will be buying lots more.

Looking for your answer?