Lindt Ultimate Assortment Lindor Truffles uploaded by Michelle J.

BY LINDT

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our LINDOR Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate lover on your gift list. Flavors: Milk, White, Dark, Extra Dark and Hazelnut.

Each bag contains approximately 28 divine truffles. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece count: 28
  • Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)

Alison R.
Santa Clarita
By far my favorite way to curb my sweet tooth. I will never deny myself chocolate, but when I am cutting back, I buy a bag of Lindt and allow myself two truffles a day. They are high quality and rich so the two a day is all I need. And they are amazing to savor in my mouth. Even my 10 year old daughter will opt for two truffles vs a full candy bar of another brand. She will tell you Lindt is her favorite also.
Kristen A.
Somerville, MA
Three star rating only because these are an “assortment” and not just a single kind of truffle. The milk chocolate truffles are one of my favorite chocolates of all time, but I don’t like the whites chocolate and I don’t like the dark chocolate. Really just personal preference. All the truffles are smooth and rich, which makes them a great treat.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
The variety pack is awesome. I like to gift these regularly to my staff in appreciation of their hard work. The chocolate is smooth and creamy. Each truffle will melt quickly on your tongue. They’re very sweet, so one is plenty.Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles
Heather P.
Cambridge
Lindt chocolate truffles with the creamy centers make my mouth water just thinking about them. My favorite is the dark chocolate truffle, but I haven't tasted one I don't like. Literally bought two bags at CVS two days ago!Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
Lindt Lindor truffles are my favorite chocolate of all time. They literally melt in your mouth and are the smoothest chocolate I have ever eaten. I’ve never had a flavor of these that I did not absolutely love. They’re great to buy as a gift or just for yourself.
Kristen K.
I love all of the Lindt truffles. They are smooth, creamy, and delicious. I buy them usually around holidays but sometimes buy them when they are sold as singles or in three packs. It is better than many alternative chocolate. I would recommend this!!
Cheryl S.
Saint George
Lint chocolate truffles are heaven on earth. They are the smoothest creamiest melt in your mouth chocolate ever created. The chocolate shell gives way to a super silky buttery filling that melts in you mouth. They are pure nirvana. I love them.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
Simply the best! I love the variety pack so you can enjoy multiple flavors of melt in your mouth deliciousness. I bought this product from a Lindt outlet store. Excellent price. I would recommend this product to any chocolate lovers out there.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
By far my favorite brand of chocolate! I love the creamy center and the variety bag is the best because you don’t have to choose just one flavor! It’s more expensive than come of the competing brands but it is so worth the extra dollar!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
We all have our guilty pleasure and this is certainly one of mine. This quality of chocolate is beautiful and balanced and the truffles are just a perfect little treat when wanting to indulge. Love the variety you get in the pack.