Lindt Ultimate Assortment Lindor Truffles

by Lindt

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our LINDOR Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate lover on your gift list. Flavors: Milk, White, Dark, Extra Dark and Hazelnut.

Each bag contains approximately 28 divine truffles. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece count: 28
  • Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)

What is your favorite truffle flavor?
Start your review of Lindt Ultimate Assortment Lindor Truffles!
2 months agoTampa, FL
We always buy these chocolates and always have them.in our house. I keep them in my freezer to have them last longer too. These make great last minute gifts when you need something that everyone loves ...chocolates!! I always gift these to my kids teachers.
2 years agoEast Haddam, CT
I love truffles, with their smooth, creamy center & outer chocolate layer they're sure to satisfy your chocolate fix!!! Lindt Ultimate Assortment Lindor Truffles have a variety of flavors that are sure to please!!! Grab a bag for your next chocolate fix you'll be hooked. Millions of chocolate lovers out there can't be wrong.
2 years agoMilton, VT
Yummy! I love chocolate, and these truffles are my weakness. Every flavor is so delicious that I have to get the variety pack so I can treat myself to several flavors.
2 years agoNew York
The Lindt truffles are the best dessert in the world. They’re rich chocolate with a soft mousse on the inside. Absolutely decadent! When my sweet tooth kicks in, these are the perfect solution. Highly recommend!
2 years ago
I live These! My mother gets then for me every Christmas. Even though I see them, I wait until I get them from my mother because it makes them that much more special. I love the chocolate melting in my mouth. I always tell people about the truffles and recommend them.
7 months agoPr Du Sac, WI
For many years, I have received one of these every year for Christmas because Lindor truffles are my favorites.  You can never go wrong picking any of these up.  You get to try many of Lindt's amazing flavors and will get that amazing, smooth, chocolaty goodness.
a year agoDeer Parl
Purchased at: Costco
I’m not big into sweets. I believe they have their time and place (such as Christmas, anniversaries, etc) but if I’m gonna get chocolate this is the one. It’s creamy and has that super expensive taste for being not too much more then a couple hershies bars. 👍🏻
2 years agoUpper Arlngtn, OH
Lindt chocolates are my favorites! I love the assortment packs so you don’t have to choose a single flavor. If I’m treating myself to candy, these are always my go to. I love the hard outer shell and the creamy center.
10 months agoNiagara Falls, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite. I get a huge bag every Christmas. I also love to gift them. They are decent priced for luxury chocolates. I repurchase these often. You can get at Walmart for a discount. I definitely recommend if you have not already tried. Chocolate lovers beware if these highly addictive treats.
2 years agoSan Tan Vly, AZ
Best chocolates!!! They’re so creamy and the taste is out of this world and that creamy center gets me every time!! I got mine for a super good price at Ross. Don’t eat them all to often, since they’re not the best. But they are a delicious treat every now and again.