Lindt Ultimate Assortment Lindor Truffles uploaded by Michelle J.

BY LINDT #22 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our LINDOR Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate lover on your gift list. Flavors: Milk, White, Dark, Extra Dark and Hazelnut.

Each bag contains approximately 28 divine truffles. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece count: 28
  • Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)

Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
There isn’t a flavor in this that I didn’t love! If you’ve never had the privilege of having these amazing balls of deliciousness, it’s basically a solid chocolate ball with a creamy, rich liquid flavor inside. The outside and inside flavors vary depending on the assortment, but they have all flavors to meet your chocolate preference needs! They’re very sweet so if you can’t handle a lot of sweets these are perfect to keep around to have a couple here and there when you get a sweets craving. They always come in nice packaging so they’re perfect to give as gifts.
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
These go like crazy in my house. Each one is super rich and creamy. The soft center makes all of the chocolates feel like they are richer and more decadent than they are. Even those who are opposed to dark chocolate will be able to eat them no problem. They are not as bitter as many other dark chocolates, in fact I cannot really tell a difference between the milk and the dark chocolate so they are all super delicious!
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These truffles are so addicting that it's dangerous. Once you open one you look down and realize the entire bag is suddenly gone. The milk and white chocolate are my faves and my buddy loves the dark chocolate truffles. They're not too sweet but they're not bitter. Love these to my chocolate death.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
Very milky and smooth. A wide variety of selections. My favorite is the dark chocolate because it’s not too overwhelming with its sweetness. This is also great to gift to people for the holidays or to have around a party because it’s easily loveable!! Any chocolate lover would appreciate this
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
Oh my goodness! These chocolate melt in your mouth, and they taste so divine! I hate when I run out of these, I just want more of these delicious chocolates. They’re a special treat for my nephew and he enjoys them almost as much as I do. If you want some of the best chocolate, buy these!!
Sophie P.
Honestly I can’t think of a more perfect chocolate. First, the chocolate is actually good. Not too sweet, not a Hershey’s rip off. And second, THE HAZELNUT! These things are such little boxes of surprises. I love it. Second to Russian chocolate, this stuff is the best you can get here.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
By far my favorite way to curb my sweet tooth. I will never deny myself chocolate, but when I am cutting back, I buy a bag of Lindt and allow myself two truffles a day. They are high quality and rich so the two a day is all I need. And they are amazing to savor in my mouth. Even my 10 year old daughter will opt for two truffles vs a full candy bar of another brand. She will tell you Lindt is her favorite also.
Jen B.
Lafayette
Heavenly!
The way these truffles melt in your mouth is beautiful!
I’ve tried every flavor I can find and I’ve never been disappointed.
The only reason I can’t give them five stars is that bit of greasy texture they leave in my mouth. Other than that, they’re perfect.
Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles
Krystle B.
Winthrop
A tried and true Christmas classic. Who doesn’t love getting chocolate? I definitely think they’re worth the price and next to blankets and candles are in the top Christmas presents for parents. My favorite is the milk chocolate but I’ll eat all of them if given the chance.
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Lindt truffles are such a treat. They’re smooth and creamy. I love these decadent truffles around holiday time. Every flavor in unique and delicious. The price is worth the flavor but you can always find them cheaper at places like TJ Maxx and Grocery store sales.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
What is your favorite truffle flavor?