BY LINDT #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Ultimate Lindor Gift For The Ultimate Lindor Lover. Share Delightfully Delicious Lindor Truffles In Eight Delectable Flavors With Neighbors, Colleagues And Friends. Includes Milk, Dark, White, Extra Dark, Hazelnut, Caramel, Stracciatella & Sea Salt.

Lindor Truffles Are Created With Passion And Love For Chocolate By The Master Chocolatiers At Lindt. Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

• Can they put these in a voxbox? 😂😂20 Answers
  • Where can I get the Ultimate 8 flavor by Lindt?2 Answers
  • Does it have same flavor or mixed up?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love chocolate.Lindt is my favourite brand.I love the ultimate bag beacause thre is different kind of chocolate like : milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate..." in 10 reviews
  • "This bag has a little something for everyone - I am a dark chocolate fan, but my daughters love these white chocolate and milk chocolate truffles as well." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate, and the truffles have this amazing texture that I can't find in any other chocolate." in 6 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
Lindt truffles are one of the best ways to enjoy this brand. I’m not a truffle expert, but I can’t imagine anyone not enjoying these. There are multiple flavors to choose from.... I recommend getting a variety pack if you’re just trying them out for the first time. The outer chocolate layer is on the softer side. The perfect balance between solid enough to hold its shape, but soft enough to easily bite into and melt in your mouth. The centers are softer, but not in a oozy way. You can definitely bite into one of these truffles and not worry that the insides will slide down your hand while you are enjoying it. I always buy these during the holidays. The packaging reminds me of little glass ornaments and everyone always loves getting them in their stockings. They are totally good year round though!
Karla M.
I give this specific bag of of assorted chocolates as gifts because they are literally that good. I bring them up in random conversations and become petrified when the person I am talking with does not know what Lindt chocolates are. I will literally wake up in the middle of the night craving to bite into a Lindt chocolates hard shell and savor its warm soft filling but enough about me, this chocolate is great.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Its good depending where you get it from. If you go to the store, you get quality every single time, but sometimes when you purchase from Rite Aid or Walgreens, the taste is just different. Like it isn't as fresh as it supposed to be maybe or like it was sitting there for longer than it needs to. Just do yourself a favor and get it from the actual store, you won't be disappointed. Plus at the store, they do let you try it for free.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
A bargain if you love chocolate truffles. The white chocolate is among the best I ever tried, but the dark chocolate (the blue label ones) were somewhat disappointing--the cocoa flavor wasn't strong enough. Otherwise, these were very smooth.
Brandy P.
Eustis, FL
This brand of chocolates can be alittle price but like other things they are worth it and the flavors are delicious only one time did I have a bad experience with them but I didn’t realize till later the bag I bought was heavily expired. But the way the chocolates are with a harder outer shell and a soft melted inside they are perfect for a late night treat.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I was actually eating one of these when the chocolate reviews came up. Needless to say I obviously love these. Main reason is that they literally melt in your mouth. The dark chocolate is my favorite from this variety pack. I’m always adding these on as an extra gift to friends and family because it’s a chocolate I know everyone will enjoy!
Kendra T.
Staunton
I would give these truffles 10 Stars if I could. They are my ultimate all-time favorite. I'd have to say my favorite of all of the flavors is the white chocolate. I love how that when you bite into the shell the inside is smooth and creamy. It's just big enough for a snack size. I would definitely recommend these two any friends to try.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
I am in love with all of these chocolates!! They are so creamy when you bite into them it’s like heaven! I have never had any other chocolates like this! They have so many different kinds to suite different people! I highly recommend these. They are a little more expensive side but are so worth every penny!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
LINDT ASSORTED TRUFFLES HAS GOT TO BE SOME OF THE BEST CHOCOLATES IN THE WORLD.  THEY LITERALLY MELT IN YOUR MOUTH.  AFFORDABLE BUT, NOT YOUR TYPICAL OVER THE COUNTER CHOCOLATE PRICES.  WELL WORTH THE COST THO.  I CAN EAT THE ENTIRE BAG IN ONE SITTING, WITHOUT SHARING THE ARE JUST THAT DELISH.
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA
Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Chenise M.