BY LINDT #5 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Ultimate Lindor Gift For The Ultimate Lindor Lover. Share Delightfully Delicious Lindor Truffles In Eight Delectable Flavors With Neighbors, Colleagues And Friends. Includes Milk, Dark, White, Extra Dark, Hazelnut, Caramel, Stracciatella & Sea Salt.

Lindor Truffles Are Created With Passion And Love For Chocolate By The Master Chocolatiers At Lindt. Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles
  • "I love chocolate.Lindt is my favourite brand.I love the ultimate bag beacause thre is different kind of chocolate like : milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate..." in 10 reviews
  • "This bag has a little something for everyone - I am a dark chocolate fan, but my daughters love these white chocolate and milk chocolate truffles as well." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate, and the truffles have this amazing texture that I can't find in any other chocolate." in 6 reviews
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Courtney T.
Parker, TX
All of their chocolates are TO DIE FOR. so silky smooth creamy, and just the right amount of sweetness. Honestly, I can't eat any other chocolate brand without comparing it to how much I love Lindt. I would give it 100/100 any day. Highly recommend. I especially love their fancy truffles during the holiday seasons of giving like Christmas and Valentine's
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is an amazing mix of chocolates for those who are chocaholics. There’s many different flavor in the package, many of which I don’t even know because I’m too busy eating them and not figuring out what the flavors are. The caramel ones are super rich and the the chocolate filled ones are velvety. Definitely will buy again.
Ashton K.
These are super smooth and creamy. They just melt in your mouth with a rich velvety taste. The distinct slightly bittersweet taste of dark chocolate is amazing as well as the smooth milky taste of milk chocolate. The white chocolate truffles will satisfy any major sweet tooth. I always keep a jar of these on my desk at home and eat a few a day. These are a staple in my house.
Megan N.
Cincinnati
I really like this product. The chocolate truffles are very smooth and delicious. My only complaints would be that the price is fairly high, and that there is too much variety. When there are this many options, you inevitably end up with favorites. I found myself disappointed when I didn’t pick the one I was hoping for
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
I am in love with all of these chocolates!! They are so creamy when you bite into them it’s like heaven! I have never had any other chocolates like this! They have so many different kinds to suite different people! I highly recommend these. They are a little more expensive side but are so worth every penny!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Have you heard of chocolate “melting” in your mouth? If you’ve never had these chocolates I don’t think you know what that really means. The truffles are incredible and literally just dissolve and flow over your tongue with sugary sweetness. It’s amazing. Definitely buy these and enjoy sparingly because you will eat them all!
Amy S.
Oh balls, these balls are good!! They are so creamy once you break through the outer shell. I only eat these when other people buy them because I would get addicted and wouldn’t stop buying. They are that good!!! The consistency is so smooth and buttery it’s almost like melted fudge! You must try these!!!
Alex V.
What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA
Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Chenise M.