BY LINDT #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Ultimate Lindor Gift For The Ultimate Lindor Lover. Share Delightfully Delicious Lindor Truffles In Eight Delectable Flavors With Neighbors, Colleagues And Friends. Includes Milk, Dark, White, Extra Dark, Hazelnut, Caramel, Stracciatella & Sea Salt.

Lindor Truffles Are Created With Passion And Love For Chocolate By The Master Chocolatiers At Lindt. Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

• Can they put these in a voxbox? 😂😂19 Answers
  • Where can I get the Ultimate 8 flavor by Lindt?1 Answers
  • Does it have same flavor or mixed up?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love chocolate.Lindt is my favourite brand.I love the ultimate bag beacause thre is different kind of chocolate like : milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate..." in 10 reviews
  • "This bag has a little something for everyone - I am a dark chocolate fan, but my daughters love these white chocolate and milk chocolate truffles as well." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate, and the truffles have this amazing texture that I can't find in any other chocolate." in 6 reviews
Jenny M.
The red ones will always be my favorite. Once you bite into it, it just melts into your mouth. It’s decadent and just the right amount of sweetness. It’s pretty dense and the size of each piece is perfect because it makes you feel more satisfied and may or may not prevent you from going for another one. If it were any smaller I’d probably eat a handful of them until I’m satiated.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Lindt will always be my favorite chocolate brand, its made me adore dark chocolate and I usually hate dark but lindt made everything better for me. My personal favorites are the white chocolate and I was surprised they had more flavors to offer which made it even better! Lindt is my favorite due to the fact that it literally melts in your mouth, so perfect!
Alicia D.
Atlanta
Truffle-type candy isn’t my favorite, but for a slightly more expensive brand, Lindt is a very good option. It always seems to be the chocolate I get around the holidays, so I particularly like holiday blend packets. But the regular assortment is amazing on its own as well. Maybe with a slightly lower price point, I would buy them more often.
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I was actually eating one of these when the chocolate reviews came up. Needless to say I obviously love these. Main reason is that they literally melt in your mouth. The dark chocolate is my favorite from this variety pack. I’m always adding these on as an extra gift to friends and family because it’s a chocolate I know everyone will enjoy!
Kendra T.
Staunton
I would give these truffles 10 Stars if I could. They are my ultimate all-time favorite. I'd have to say my favorite of all of the flavors is the white chocolate. I love how that when you bite into the shell the inside is smooth and creamy. It's just big enough for a snack size. I would definitely recommend these two any friends to try.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
What’s not to love about these?!? Literally a flavor in here to appeal to everyone’s preference. I love the dark chocolate myself, and tend to hide them from my family. These literally melt in your mouth. You take a bite and the creamy centers take this chocolate to the next level. Absolutely delicious and perfect in every way.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is an amazing mix of chocolates for those who are chocaholics. There’s many different flavor in the package, many of which I don’t even know because I’m too busy eating them and not figuring out what the flavors are. The caramel ones are super rich and the the chocolate filled ones are velvety. Definitely will buy again.
Ashton K.
These are super smooth and creamy. They just melt in your mouth with a rich velvety taste. The distinct slightly bittersweet taste of dark chocolate is amazing as well as the smooth milky taste of milk chocolate. The white chocolate truffles will satisfy any major sweet tooth. I always keep a jar of these on my desk at home and eat a few a day. These are a staple in my house.
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
I really like this product. The chocolate truffles are very smooth and delicious. My only complaints would be that the price is fairly high, and that there is too much variety. When there are this many options, you inevitably end up with favorites. I found myself disappointed when I didn’t pick the one I was hoping for
Alex V.
What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA
Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Chenise M.