BY LINDT #5 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Ultimate Lindor Gift For The Ultimate Lindor Lover. Share Delightfully Delicious Lindor Truffles In Eight Delectable Flavors With Neighbors, Colleagues And Friends. Includes Milk, Dark, White, Extra Dark, Hazelnut, Caramel, Stracciatella & Sea Salt.

Lindor Truffles Are Created With Passion And Love For Chocolate By The Master Chocolatiers At Lindt. Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

• Can they put these in a voxbox? 😂😂19 Answers
  • Where can I get the Ultimate 8 flavor by Lindt?2 Answers
  • Does it have same flavor or mixed up?3 Answers
Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles
  • "I love chocolate.Lindt is my favourite brand.I love the ultimate bag beacause thre is different kind of chocolate like : milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate..." in 10 reviews
  • "This bag has a little something for everyone - I am a dark chocolate fan, but my daughters love these white chocolate and milk chocolate truffles as well." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate, and the truffles have this amazing texture that I can't find in any other chocolate." in 6 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
Lindt truffles are one of the best ways to enjoy this brand. I’m not a truffle expert, but I can’t imagine anyone not enjoying these. There are multiple flavors to choose from.... I recommend getting a variety pack if you’re just trying them out for the first time. The outer chocolate layer is on the softer side. The perfect balance between solid enough to hold its shape, but soft enough to easily bite into and melt in your mouth. The centers are softer, but not in a oozy way. You can definitely bite into one of these truffles and not worry that the insides will slide down your hand while you are enjoying it. I always buy these during the holidays. The packaging reminds me of little glass ornaments and everyone always loves getting them in their stockings. They are totally good year round though!
Caitlin H.
Windsor
I love these little guys.... they are so yummy! I'd have to say the dark chocolate is da bomb! There much cheaper to get in the bigger bags! Since they are individually wrapped I can limit myself easier to 2 a week. They are my mini stress relievers! If there is a paradise it would be an island of this chocolate..... very rich, very creamy, very flavorful.
Not to mention, there is a hard outer shell and a creamy chocolate inside!
P.S. don't keep them in hot places ( it doesn't end well)
Jenny M.
The red ones will always be my favorite. Once you bite into it, it just melts into your mouth. It’s decadent and just the right amount of sweetness. It’s pretty dense and the size of each piece is perfect because it makes you feel more satisfied and may or may not prevent you from going for another one. If it were any smaller I’d probably eat a handful of them until I’m satiated.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
A bargain if you love chocolate truffles. The white chocolate is among the best I ever tried, but the dark chocolate (the blue label ones) were somewhat disappointing--the cocoa flavor wasn't strong enough. Otherwise, these were very smooth.
Brandy P.
Eustis, FL
This brand of chocolates can be alittle price but like other things they are worth it and the flavors are delicious only one time did I have a bad experience with them but I didn’t realize till later the bag I bought was heavily expired. But the way the chocolates are with a harder outer shell and a soft melted inside they are perfect for a late night treat.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Lindt will always be my favorite chocolate brand, its made me adore dark chocolate and I usually hate dark but lindt made everything better for me. My personal favorites are the white chocolate and I was surprised they had more flavors to offer which made it even better! Lindt is my favorite due to the fact that it literally melts in your mouth, so perfect!
Alicia D.
Atlanta
Truffle-type candy isn’t my favorite, but for a slightly more expensive brand, Lindt is a very good option. It always seems to be the chocolate I get around the holidays, so I particularly like holiday blend packets. But the regular assortment is amazing on its own as well. Maybe with a slightly lower price point, I would buy them more often.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I was actually eating one of these when the chocolate reviews came up. Needless to say I obviously love these. Main reason is that they literally melt in your mouth. The dark chocolate is my favorite from this variety pack. I’m always adding these on as an extra gift to friends and family because it’s a chocolate I know everyone will enjoy!
Kendra T.
Staunton
I would give these truffles 10 Stars if I could. They are my ultimate all-time favorite. I'd have to say my favorite of all of the flavors is the white chocolate. I love how that when you bite into the shell the inside is smooth and creamy. It's just big enough for a snack size. I would definitely recommend these two any friends to try.
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA
Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Chenise M.