Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles

by Lindt

The Ultimate Lindor Gift For The Ultimate Lindor Lover. Share Delightfully Delicious Lindor Truffles In Eight Delectable Flavors With Neighbors, Colleagues And Friends. Includes Milk, Dark, White, Extra Dark, Hazelnut, Caramel, Stracciatella & Sea Salt.

Lindor Truffles Are Created With Passion And Love For Chocolate By The Master Chocolatiers At Lindt. Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

Do any of the variety packs have the peanut butter truffles in them?
Start your review of Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles!
Product Highlights
“...is different kind of chocolate like : milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate...” in reviews
“This bag has a little something for everyone - I am a dark chocolate fan, but my daughters love these white chocolate and milk chocolate truffles as well.” in reviews
“I love the milk chocolate, and the truffles have this amazing texture that I can't find in any other chocolate.” in reviews
White Haven, PA
Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles uploaded by Kat W.
Received as a Christmas gift... Oh what sweet heavenly bliss these confections are. The dark chocolate is my absolute favorite not sweet and so divine. The milk chocolate is also very good. I am not a fan of the white chocolate. It's too sweet for me. Lindt Ultimate 8-flavor Assortment Lindor Truffles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bag is definitely the one to buy if you have never had these truffles before. It allows you to try all of them and in my eyes their all so freaking good. I'm not one for dark chocolate but even that one is good. These truffles have a hard outer layer of chocolate and in the inside a soft layer of chocolate. They melt in your mouth and are filled with a good quality chocolate.
Humble, TX
OMG Lindt is my FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER!! its a tiny bit more expensive than other chocolate, but my gosh its so worth it. Lindt is great in all flavors, and has a chocolate sort of shell around the outside and a cold ( yes cold) inside truffle that just melts in your mouth...talk about indulging! I highlu recommend ! Try it asap...seriously! You will love it!!
Such a good holiday treat or anytime treat! The white chocolate is a bit sweet but honestly when eating them together, there’s a certain type of harmony that comes out of the truffles. I like it when it’s a bit more melted and warm, because the liquid chocolate to solid is spot on. Cheat day truffle for sure. Iconic, enjoyable and well designed.
Willowick , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
These truffles are amazing! The chocolate is delicious, smooth, and creamy. The truffle practically melts in your mouth. I really love that they have an assorted bag so that everyone gets something they enjoy or you can just try them all! I feel like the price is good for what you get.
Waterbury , CT
Some of the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted! This bag is perfect for the holiday season! I like to add the colorful truffles to cookie platters and gift bags for a touch of that something extra or gift a big bag of the truffles. The Variety pack has something for everyone!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE Lindor truffles. They are so rich and so creamy! They make so many amazing flavors! One time I left them on my desk near my lamp and the insides melted a bit but the shell stayed hard and it was AMAZING. highly recommend these! Especially makes great little gifts!
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy!! These are perfect. We all like something different so this is perfect for us. My hubby and daughter like dark chocolates and I like milk chocolate. These truffles are so delicious, a hardened chocolate shell with creamy chocolate inside. So good!
Bakersfield , CA
These chocolates are one of a kind! They are so rich and flavorful, so a little definitely goes a long way. They are a little pricey, but with this chocolate you get what you pay for! For any chocolate lovers this gourmet chocolate is for you!
188 Lincoln St apt 3
I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this chocolate it literally starts milking on you're tounge and it makes you're mouth water even thinking about them in alll flavor my favorite are milk chocolate and milk chocolate caramel

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
texas city
il y a 4 mois
Maritza P. • il y a 16 jours
These chocolates are so delicious!! All the varieties taste amazing. Some contain nuts while some do not. Hence, making it available for everyone to enjoy these chocolates.
Waterloo, IA