Lindt Truffles Lindor Chocolate Truffles Holiday Red 3 Pound Bag Special Purchase

BY LINDOR

Lindt Chocolate Truffles Lindor Chocolate Truffles 3 Pound Cello Bag see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
My favorite chocolate candies ever, i love the outside shell but when you bite into it, it is like a creamy chocolate that just melts in your mouth i can eat a whole bag in one day. I always buy these. So good.
Simran P.
Boston, MA
Though I don’t buy them as often cause I see them to be a little more pricey. These are my favorite chocolates. I only like the milk chocolate ones and they’re the creamiest chocolates I’ve eaten. I usually purchase these at Costco or Walmart.
Bethany D.
bronx
This chocolate is really good and has a smooth filling inside that tastes so good . It’s a little pricey for chocolate but it’s worth and and tastes good , I buy this at rite aid
Caleigh F.
Literally my favorite chocolates of all time! They have a chocolate shell with a creamy chocolate filling (milk chocolate is my favorite) they're reasonably priced and make great
Stocking stuffing (the packaging is so cute) and I would recommend to anyone.
Reagan S.
Johns Creek
um all i can say is.. YES YES YES. these little balls of goodness are addicting. they are so creamy and fresh tasting and easy to throw in your purse. I got these as a valentines present and ate them in one day.
Emily B.
Chicago
Melt in your mouth creamy goodness. Such a rich hast I could eat a lot of them. But after awhile your mouth started to get coated with all the creamy chocolate.
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TO DIE FOR! Best chocolate I've ever had. Rich, creamy, and melt in your mouth. Not too sweet. But NOT bitter at all. Amazing
Rowan B.
I have at so many of these things in my lifetime. Hands down the absolute best there is! I think I'll go get some tonight!
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. Definitely a luxury in my life. I buy them for myself and hide from the kids. Lmao. Not something I share.
Jacinda S.
I’m not a big chocolate fan but when someone says milk chocolate lindors I’m always down to eat some. Great value!