Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate

by Lindt

The Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers Have Crafted For Christmas An Adorable Symbol Of Care - The Lindt Bear. Created Out Of The Finest Lindt Milk Chocolate, Dressed In Gold, With A Heart Charm, The Lindt Bear Is The Most Heartwarming Gift For Your Friends And Family!

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole milk powder, Cocoa Mass, lactose, Skim milkpowder, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), barley malt Extract,Anhydrous milk fat, Flavouring Vanillin.May Contain hazelnuts, almonds.

How many calories are in the pack!?
Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are they hollow?
Are these hollow?
Start your review of Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
Lindt Chocolate is one of the smoothst and most satisfying chocolates out there. These little bears are a great treat for a holiday or a simple gift. I try not to eat them other then holidays but they are great for giving as a satisfying treat. There is none of the cloying plastic y part of the chocolate that I find in some.
Franklin, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is absolutely one of my favorite candies/chocolates to give to my kids! Not only they love the taste but the teddy packaging is so cute and they just absolutely love it! I always use this has a stocking stuffer around the holidays, and just generally is perfect for any special occasion!
Stanley, WI
Got these for Christmas. They are delicious! I love chocolate when it's hollow on the inside! I will be getting these as gift and stocking stuffers Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate next year for Christmas.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindts chocolate is delicious. This Teddy bear is a nice size treat for more than one sitting or to share with a loved one while snuggling up for a movie night . Nice alternative to the traditional Valantine heart.
Fairmont, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
These are delicious and the packaging is so good!! Lindt chocolate is amazing and high quality
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good quality, taste really good! For me it is a great chocolate, with a good price because it is a quality chocolate, with a good taste.
Provdence Frg, VA
I get these every year from my aunt for my stocking. I love these. The chocolate is amazing and when you break the chocolate off it gives a satisfying snap. Love these.
All the same richness and smoothness that I would expect from Lindt, but now in a cute teddy bear shape! Lindt always delivers delicious, creamy goodness regardless of it's shape. While their truffles are still my favorite chocolatey delight, Lindt's Milk Chocolate Teddy Bear makes for a great gift or sweet guilty pleasure.
Warrington, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Seems that I can only find this bear during the holidays which is fine because it makes it more special. It makes me nostalgic for the holidays when I was little. One of my favourite treats during the holidays!Seems that I can only find this bear during the holidays which is fine because it makes it more special. It makes me nostalgic for the holidays when I was little. One of my favourite treats during the holidays!
Beaumont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the chocolate and milk chocolate is my favorite. It literally melts in your mouth and it’s so delicious. It’s easy to find out multiple stores and it is fairly cheap for luxurious chocolate. I definitely recommend.