Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate uploaded by Rudie R.Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate uploaded by Faith M.

BY LINDT

The Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers Have Crafted For Christmas An Adorable Symbol Of Care - The Lindt Bear. Created Out Of The Finest Lindt Milk Chocolate, Dressed In Gold, With A Heart Charm, The Lindt Bear Is The Most Heartwarming Gift For Your Friends And Family!

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole milk powder, Cocoa Mass, lactose, Skim milkpowder, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), barley malt Extract,Anhydrous milk fat, Flavouring Vanillin.May Contain hazelnuts, almonds.

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Very good chocolate. Cute packaging. If I remember correctly it is hollow. So that is not a great value. Cute to put as a decoration on a gift or in a gift basket. Lindt chocolate is so delicious but stay away from the gold wrapped animals.
Alexis F.
This chocolate bear must be very special. Before I could eat mine my dog got into it and ate it. (She was fine). Anyways after that she has always been extremely excited about presents because she is expecting to find another delicious chocolate bear.
Lauren O.
These are so cute! I received one for Christmas and it was the most adorable little gift. I have tried other Lindt chocolates and have never been disappointed. I want to buy these for my friends for the holiday season.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
SOOOOO GOOD! Like it tastes like any other milk chocolate but I think the way it’s shaped and made makes it very attractive and SEEM as if it’s more tasty than it actually is 😂😂😂😂😂 But honestly it’s amazing I love it!
eileen e.
I loved this because it was so cute and honestly such a cute gift.

•if your looking for a Christmas gift (yes ik Christmas is not around but still) once it’s Christmas keep an eye out for this chocolate to gift to someone
Haley F.
Burien, WA
The consistency of Lindt chocolate is so smooth. I only eat milk chocolate and this is one of my favorite chocolate brands to eat. I usually get this brand around the holidays (Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day) Overall this is a great chocolate and i would recommend this!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
This is another must have for the Easter basket the Lindt Rabbit chocolate with the ribbon we also put this in the basket for easter and we all love it its a bit pricier but nothing to much and we truly love it so yes i highly recommend it we all love that rabbit and the chocolate is good
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very good brand of chocolate. It is very milky tasting and not too overwhelming. It is a little expensive but you get a higher quality chocolate for your money. I have purchased this at target and Walmart. I would recommend this, and the bear is super adorable
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
This was proved really high so I think it’s way to high but hey it tasted good at least and I gave half to my sister and she ate it in like 2 seconds it’s rich and creamy and it’s everything I look for in chocolate just highly proofed that’s why I gave it 3 stars
Ashly S.
norwich
I am a huge sweets fan,I dont discriminate if it's sweet it's for me. but this chocolate  is so super delicious, creamy smooth and so fun to eat in the shape of this teddy. I am usually a dark chocolate fan but you will never see me turn this down.
Kristen H.
I've had Lindt Londor chocolate multiple times But I have never had these. Are these good ?
Tara T.
Where can I find these gold bears?
Taylor B.
Are these super sweet? Or no?
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Are these hollow?
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are they hollow?