Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate uploaded by Rudie R.

BY LINDT #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers Have Crafted For Christmas An Adorable Symbol Of Care - The Lindt Bear. Created Out Of The Finest Lindt Milk Chocolate, Dressed In Gold, With A Heart Charm, The Lindt Bear Is The Most Heartwarming Gift For Your Friends And Family!

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole milk powder, Cocoa Mass, lactose, Skim milkpowder, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), barley malt Extract,Anhydrous milk fat, Flavouring Vanillin.May Contain hazelnuts, almonds.

Lindt Teddy Bear Milk Chocolate
This is another must have for the Easter basket the Lindt Rabbit chocolate with the ribbon we also put this in the basket for easter and we all love it its a bit pricier but nothing to much and we truly love it so yes i highly recommend it we all love that rabbit and the chocolate is good
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very good brand of chocolate. It is very milky tasting and not too overwhelming. It is a little expensive but you get a higher quality chocolate for your money. I have purchased this at target and Walmart. I would recommend this, and the bear is super adorable
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
This was proved really high so I think it’s way to high but hey it tasted good at least and I gave half to my sister and she ate it in like 2 seconds it’s rich and creamy and it’s everything I look for in chocolate just highly proofed that’s why I gave it 3 stars
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
I always loved this chocolate and it’s so nice that it comes out with different shapes around the holidays like Easter and Christmas! If you’ve been looking for some good quality chocolate definitely give this one a try! Worth every penny.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the the best chocolate out there. It’s seriously sooo creamy!! It’s a bit on the pricier side but trust me, it’s worth it! I get these for my family during the holidays and they love it. I would highly recommend. #lindt #chocolate
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Very good chocolate. Cute packaging. If I remember correctly it is hollow. So that is not a great value. Cute to put as a decoration on a gift or in a gift basket. Lindt chocolate is so delicious but stay away from the gold wrapped animals.
Alexis F.
This chocolate bear must be very special. Before I could eat mine my dog got into it and ate it. (She was fine). Anyways after that she has always been extremely excited about presents because she is expecting to find another delicious chocolate bear.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
The Lindt Bear is a traditional treat in my family that is suitable for all occasions. Super cute wrapping design does not have any specific colors or emblems depicted symbolising and specific holiday. Just the cute teddy bear on the outside is great for any gender and looks great in a easter basket, Christmas stocking or with flowers for Valentine's Day. Kids and adults alike love the smooth delicious chocolate hidden beneath the adorable bear covering.
Rayne S.
Naperville
It is the cutest gift to give someone if they are a chocolate lover. I love teddy bears so that’s a plus and Lindt is a company that has really good chocolate for the low. I recommend if you’re getting someone a gift!
Lucienne N.
The consistency of Lindt chocolate is so smooth. I only eat milk chocolate and this is one of my favorite chocolate brands to eat. I usually get this brand around the holidays (Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day)