BY LINDT

Imported from Germany see more...

Croix M.
National City
One of the best chocolate in the market for choco addicted in this world. Lindt is always quite pricey but is definitely worth the price since the texture that runs in your tongue is magical and addicting. Lindt Chocolate
Natalie W.
These are so good! I got them for Christmas from my boyfriends Aunt & I was impressed! You can get these anywhere🙂 I bought some myself after I tried them! I will continue to repurchase. I recommend buying!
Caitlin B.
Has to be one of my ultimate favorite kinds of chocolate. The truffle has to be the best part and for those of you who don't know what truffle is, it is basically just a super soft chocolate cream almost. A little more on the expensive side but it is always worth the money!
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
This chocolate is very light and rich. It has a great taste to it. Very smooth and I could eat it all day. I love chocolate so much and this brand is always a treat. It is more expensive so I don’t get it often.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
This is about the only one I have tried that I can recall. It's good. But not to the point that I even buy it that often. It's one of those, I have to have a taste for it. But you may see it different.
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Chocolate is seriously my weakness! Always keep some stashed around the house for a midnight snack lol. You just can't go wrong with Chocolate!
Rose K.
Glenwood
If i know how to write a love song, i would compose one for you. That's just how your chocolate inspires me. Keep up the amazing work
Leah A.
Secretary, MD
These are actually the worst chocolates I have ever tasted before. I don’t recommend them to someone who is a picky eater like me.
Rae L.
Clarksville, TN
Yum! Who doesn’t love a good chocolate choice. It’s not often I get to grab some but when I do I, it’s always a great choice.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Love these wicked little chocolates! They are so addictive, I love the flavors they have and the chocolate inside is perfect.

back