BY LINDT

Indulge yourself and surprise others with the popular LINDT specialities individually wrapped mini-tablets, also known as Napolitains. Each chocolate is carefully crafted by the Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers following a traditional, secret recipe. Let these all-time favourites take you on a LINDT journey with its classic milk, white and dark chocolate creations. Lindt Napolitains can be enjoyed and shared with friends, or simply complement a cup of coffee.

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt chocolate is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
Angela W.
Holly
Lindt mini chocolate bars are one of the best ways to enjoy this delicious brand! The chocolate is a perfect melt in your mouth consistency and the centers are creamy, sweet and sooooo good. You can try to eat just one, but don’t be surprised if your self control fails and you have to have a couple more.
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
Love these sweet treats! Great to throw in a purse for a pick me up or as a delicate treat with your wine at night! Can’t go wrong with chocolates. Perfectly priced and worth every penny. Momma has to have her sweets.
Kellee B.
Gloucester
i love all the flavors Lindt has to offer! so i always buy the assorted pack! after all who can choose what to have?! the chocolate outside is as smooth and creamy as the inside! the price is perfect for that product! i get these at christmas for stockings and all the other holidays!
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
The assorted Naps are my favorite. They taste so good and melts to your mouth too so smooth. You’ll get different variety of flavors for preference. I often buy this and will definitely repurchase for its excellent chocolate quality.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got them for my boyfriend, a chocolate lover, and he said it was some good chocolate. It comes in a box that maintains the chocolate cool. I got it in the summer and I kept the chocolate in the box and it didn't melt.
Lauren P.
This assortment is a really great way to sample their best milk, white and dark chocolates. It’s so rich and creamy and really hits the spot on those stressful long days I’m having a craving for something sweet.
Rachel L.
Lindt is an awesome brand. The chocolate on the outside is so smooth and then the inside just melts in your mouth and is very delicious! I usually get this when it is on sale because it can be a bit expensive. But once you buy it you keep buying it because it is that good. My favorites would have to be the white chocolate and the caramel flavors.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
YUM! I love Lindt chocolates. They are creamy and devine. I took away a star because they aren't the most affordable chocolates. During the holidays I buy the big assortment from Costco, which is totally affordable and worth the money. I add a few to each of my holiday gift bags for friends and family. Always a hit.
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
Love Lindt chocolates. They are so delicious and have a great chocolate taste. Lindt has great variety and consistency with their chocolates. The chocolates are easy to find at most all grocery and drug stores. I will continue to buy lindt chocolates