BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Hannah S.
Margate
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To me there’s nothing quite like a bar of Lindt Chocolate. The words exquisite and refined come to mind, their chocolate is just top notch, so creamy and delicious. My dad would buy this for me from duty free shipping everything he went on a trip. I was a very happy little girl
Daisha D.
austin
Absolutely delicious smooth silky chocolate. I bought this at target, along with the chocolate covered pretzel bites, and I have not picked up a different chocolate since!! Do yourself a favor and buy many 🙌🏽
@MariaPopa P.
Coventry, Coventry
The lindt milk chocolate is the best one I tried and I am a foodie and in love with chocolate! It is so creamy and rich!❤️ You cand find it in Tesco and Boots! Perfect!
Billie S.
Calgary
2nd favourite chocolate brand. You can find it practically anywhere. It's very inexpensive and it's pretty much everything you could possibly want in chocolate. I would eat this everyday all day. It is simply amazing.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
My favorite! Tastes so creamy and delicious! Doesn’t make me feel bad after eating so it’s a great treat!! I highly recommend for some of the best chocolate you’ll ever have!
Anastasia V.
Good quality Swiss chocolate. Taste is great, with rich milky flavour. A lot of almonds inside
mahi s.
Sharjah , UAE
Lindt is just tastes much better and it is smooth to eat it just makes my day when I choose for a chocolate it is Lindt always!
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
This chocolate is my favorite because of its smoothness with the hazelnuts to add the crunch to contrast it. This chocolate is one that everyone must have, and not just this flavor because every Lindt flavor is delicious.
Jacinda G.
Edinburg, TX
This chocolate just melts in your mouth, i love how the ganache is so creamy. Lindt is my favorite brand of chocolate.
Shaheen F.
Yummy! I could literally finish it in one sitting. Great value for money. Rich and creamy chocolate. The crunch of the nuts makes this bar irresistible. Definitely a treat for yourself and those you love. Always great to have on hand. I usually find them at Shopper’s Drugmart 🙂
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
North York, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.