BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle Jessica R.
Portsmouth
Divine. This is another chocolate brand who gets it right so often. The flavouring to chocolate balance is good and of course the chocolate itself is exquisite. It's so creamy and will literally melt on your tongue.
Mame L.
Mississauga , ON
Yes, LINDT is the holy grail of all things chocolate, but to my mind that bar looks like a flattened out Lindt ball? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that….)
Esraa E.
Very creamy milk chocolate with hazelnuts! It tastes really good! I always but this from duty free
Amtul A.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Choco milk is yhe different combinations no one can say no to it 😍😍
So yummy n different from all other chocolates u can buy it from any airport 😉loll n from any stores near ua home too
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Cheap. Delicious. Didn't last long. I have to hide this in a shoe on top of my closet so no one will steal it from me.
Adem A.
Love the crunchy hazelnuts and smooth milk chocolate in every bite!! I can eat half of the bar in one seating, lol ;)
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
My one of the best chocolate because it taste more then I aspect it to taste it and I give big thanks to my boyfriend who brought it for me.... you all should try this.....!!!
Ranya s.
My bestie ,my sweety ,my lover ,...
I loooooooooooove so much this chocolate
Its my favorite and my sweety
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious! It's very creamy and smooth! The flavor is so rich and the texture of the chocolate is smooth. It's a great candy bar for a great price, I would recommend this!
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They were very rude to me in store when I wanted to try a sample. Never ever will I buy their product
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
North York, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.