BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Vivian P.
Vaughan
I love this one. The milk chocolate is rich and smooth, with just enough sweetness and the right amount of crunch!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best chocolate ever. Don’t think I would buy any other kind than this have been eating them for years!
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
This chocolate is the best. Best texture, best flavor, best for baking and eating. I could write all day about it but I won’t. Just know that you should choose this over any other.
Kate O.
I love the chocolate taste but not so much the hazelnut. I’ve tried others that were much better.
Katherine C.
I love chocolate. These are always great too but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. Palm kernel oil? Just give me some pure delicious chocolate. Ps hazelnuts are the best with chocolate
Jenifer B.
Smiths falls, ON
This is my favourite chocolate bar to buy when I just want a treat. Lindt is by far the best quality chocolate out there. It is obviously more expensive but it's totally worth it. I buy it maybe once a month, just for a treat. It's the one food I don't share with my kids.
Vanessa L.
Mirabel
I love every Lindt products!!!! The chocolate melts in the mouth and it tastes so good. I cannot meat only one piece
Priscilla V.
I love LINDT!! The quality of the chocolate is amazing. To me they are the creamiest chocolate I’ve ever had.
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite chocolates. And I looove chocolate. Lol. These are packed with so much flavor amd always a classic staple to me.(;
Tianna O.
Powassan, ON
Tastes so good! I love buying them and sharing them with family and friends! Great size and great taste for the price
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.

back