Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Klane M.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Manuel Alejandro V.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Pa Nou T.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
This is honestly the best chocolate I've ever tried. It is so rich and creamy! It is super expensive, but you won't regret the purchase I promise. Yummy!
Rebecca N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Somehow Lindt chocolate tastes even better in bars! Perfect creamy chocolate, not too sweet. Great to sneak inside a brownie batter.
Devika M.
Saint, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate. It just melts in your mouth. Creamy, milky and velvety. If you love chocolate you need to have this!
Lily
Amazing chocolate one of my absolute favourite it's so silky and creamy it melts in the mouth!
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very tasty and melts in your mouth like butter. Love these and recommend to anyone...
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
This candy bar is really good. It just has a good yummy taste I've never tasted anything like it.
Hnlkj K.
My all time favorite chocolate bar. Deliciously Devine!! Does not last long in this house. I eat half myself.
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Lindt Swiss chocolate milk chocolate taste very good, I love it and it is so silky. Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Mmmm love this chocolate. Truly decadent, rich and creamy melts in your mouth so good. Hard to resist just having a bite.
Emily L.
I was given this as a treat by my Secret Santa this year and it is so yummy! I don't think I've ever bought one for myself, but I certainly may start!
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.