BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Somehow Lindt chocolate tastes even better in bars! Perfect creamy chocolate, not too sweet. Great to sneak inside a brownie batter.
Bhawna P.
Atlanta, GA
Choclates are my best friend , i always have them whether i am happy or i am sad they are so good in taste and referesh my mood...
I love them. They are smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. Milk Chocolate is the best. Perfect for Mothers or Fathers day gifts.
Kalynn M.
Harrisville, WV
By far my favorite brand of chocolate, melts in your mouth and seriously addictive. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate are the best!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
Every girl loves her some chocolate and I'm not above that I love chocolate milk chocolate and white chocolates are my favorites
Lauren L.
Inwood, WV
These chocolate is amazingggg! The hazelnuts are to die for and the chocolate is so chocolatey and smooth. Definitely a must try!
Katya B.
Like all Lindt chocolate products, this one is delicious. Very smooth and creamy, while not being overly rich. An amazing treat!
Jessica R.
Hugo, OK
This chocolate is very good. it is so creamy and rich. perfect mid day snack to help you get through the rest of your work day!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love anything that Lindt produces but I especially love hazelnuts. Usually it doesn't have much nuts in it but this one does!
Shari Lou S.
My favorite milk chocolate. The whole hazelnuts make it the perfect combination and my go to when I'm craving something sweet
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
North York, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.