BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
My one of the best chocolate because it taste more then I aspect it to taste it and I give big thanks to my boyfriend who brought it for me.... you all should try this.....!!!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
My favorite! Tastes so creamy and delicious! Doesn’t make me feel bad after eating so it’s a great treat!! I highly recommend for some of the best chocolate you’ll ever have!
Katherine C.
I love chocolate. These are always great too but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. Palm kernel oil? Just give me some pure delicious chocolate. Ps hazelnuts are the best with chocolate
Jamie Rose S.
When my dad took a trip to Switzerland he brought home a variety of chocolates as presents and these were in my bag. I'd never heard of the brand before, but being the chocolate fein that I am, I couldn't wait to try them and boy were these good. These are by far the best chocolates I've tried to this day as they have the most unique and smooth taste to them due to the hazelnut flavor. And although this brand is a bit on the pricey side, for the quality and taste, it is worth it. If you haven't tried Lindt Swiss chocolate, I highly recommend it!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Lindt Swiss chocolate milk chocolate taste very good, I love it and it is so silky. Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy
Ann B.
The Lindt brand gives you a super creamy chocolate.

This is my favorite combination of the perfect creamy chocolate and hazelnuts.

The chocolate is melt in your mouth smooth with the crunchy nut. Delicious!
Sam M.
First impressions:
Packaging is sleek and looks like an "upscale" bar of chocolate. Love the color choices
On to the chocolate itself.
It is light and buttery. Melts very easily upon contact. It does not have that oily flavor that cheap chocolate can tend to have. It has a nice light milk-chocolate flavor that is not too sweet or too bitter. This is a great chocolate. I would definitely recommend and could see myself purchasing again.
Hannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I adore this chocolate for when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The chocolate is nice and creamy, and it isn't too sweet. I also love the crunch the hazelnuts add to the chocolate. I do think the chocolate is a bit pricey when it's not on sale though.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Lindt milk chocolate is creamier tasting than other chocolate brands. The price point is higher but it tastes so smooth and creamy you don't mind spending that extra dollar for the delicious taste.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
North York, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.