Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Klane M.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Manuel Alejandro V.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Pa Nou T.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

HEATHER C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep these in my candy dish. I love the smooth melt that it gives my mouth. The flavor explodes on my tongue and gives my taste buds an Aha feeling. Truly amazing taste.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I have tried many favors of Lindt Lindor chocolate. They are all amazing. This white chocolate I seem can't put down once I start eating. It is very delicious. It tastes like heaven.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt chocolates are really tasty, and I really enjoy the large variety of flavors that they have. My current favorite is the BlackBerry Acai Dark Chocolate.
tati d.
These are so yummy! Swiss chocolate is honestly so amazing so if you have the chance to try them, don't hesitate! Higher end but definitely also affordable!
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
This is honestly the best chocolate I've ever tried. It is so rich and creamy! It is super expensive, but you won't regret the purchase I promise. Yummy!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
LINDT CHOCOLATE is the best!!! So rich and creamy melt in your mouth. All the different flavors are so good. Definitely worth the money you pay for them.
Emily L.
I was given this as a treat by my Secret Santa this year and it is so yummy! I don't think I've ever bought one for myself, but I certainly may start!
Brittni L.
Hazel Green, AL
My favorite thing about this chocolate is that it just melts in your mouth. It makes a fantastic stocking stuffer and you can't beat the price!
Destiny H.
I love the Lindt brand. I think it is some of the best chocolate around by far and it has a very creamy, smooth, and rich taste and texture.
Samantha W.
Richmond, VA
Really smooth and tasty, great for putting into gift bags and baskets. A little on the sweet side for me, I normally prefer dark chocolate.
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.