Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Klane M.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Manuel Alejandro V.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate uploaded by Pa Nou T.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
This chocolate is the best. Best texture, best flavor, best for baking and eating. I could write all day about it but I won’t. Just know that you should choose this over any other.
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
This chocolate bar is so delicious. The chocolate is rich and creamy. It is a higher quality chocolate than regular drug store chocolate. I only purchase this once or twice a year for a special treat. It makes a great gift for anyone who loves chocolate.
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love this brand of candy. Their candies are so good. I just love them. They have so many flavors. All the dark ones are also good but I love the milk chocolate. Yes, we always buy this brand and this candy.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious! It's very creamy and smooth! The flavor is so rich and the texture of the chocolate is smooth. It's a great candy bar for a great price, I would recommend this!
Klane M.
My husband is always buying me chocolates. This is one of my favorite. Love the taste and the hazelnuts on it. I'll let my friends try it. Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
My one of the best chocolate because it taste more then I aspect it to taste it and I give big thanks to my boyfriend who brought it for me.... you all should try this.....!!!
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Lindt Swiss chocolate milk chocolate taste very good, I love it and it is so silky. Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy Amazing love it so yummy
Sam M.
First impressions:
Packaging is sleek and looks like an "upscale" bar of chocolate. Love the color choices
On to the chocolate itself.
It is light and buttery. Melts very easily upon contact. It does not have that oily flavor that cheap chocolate can tend to have. It has a nice light milk-chocolate flavor that is not too sweet or too bitter. This is a great chocolate. I would definitely recommend and could see myself purchasing again.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Lindt milk chocolate is creamier tasting than other chocolate brands. The price point is higher but it tastes so smooth and creamy you don't mind spending that extra dollar for the delicious taste.
Andrea G.
Lindt chocolate has always been my favorite European chocolate! I've been eating it for at least 20 years and the quality hasn't changed at all. I literally keep some next to my bed! Great stuff!
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.