Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Whole Hazelnuts uploaded by Ranya s.

BY LINDT

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts.

Lindt & Sprungli. see more...

• "This is literally the best chocolate you will ever taste!" in 1 review
  • "From the creamy taste to the perfect amount of nuts to chocolate ratio." in 1 review
  • "Love this , my boyfriend got me it for valentines day and its like a weeks worth of munching its huge." in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
When my dad took a trip to Switzerland he brought home a variety of chocolates as presents and these were in my bag. I'd never heard of the brand before, but being the chocolate fein that I am, I couldn't wait to try them and boy were these good. These are by far the best chocolates I've tried to this day as they have the most unique and smooth taste to them due to the hazelnut flavor. And although this brand is a bit on the pricey side, for the quality and taste, it is worth it. If you haven't tried Lindt Swiss chocolate, I highly recommend it!
Hannah B.
I adore this chocolate for when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The chocolate is nice and creamy, and it isn't too sweet. I also love the crunch the hazelnuts add to the chocolate. I do think the chocolate is a bit pricey when it's not on sale though.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Who don't like hazelnuts and chocolate? I do man are they the bomb! Rich milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts. Walmart has these if you want to buy them. I eat one every 2 weeks. The nuts are a good source of protein and the chocolate is just good to eat!
Kat E.
Westfield, NJ
LIndt makes great chocolate, and this is no exception. The chocolate is consistently smooth and creamy, and the whole hazelnuts give it a lovely crunch and contrast. The hard part is eating just a little and not the whole bar.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Hazelnuts and chocolate together = heaven ūüėć what's can I say? This is honestly the perfect combination for anybody who really enjoys chocolate. It has an awesome taste, it's very flavorful as well, it also make a great gift.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
My all time favorite Lindt product!!! Lindt tries to do many fancy flavors but to me, their classic milk chocolate is by far the best! Add the flavor of hazelnut and I'm sold! So creamy and delicious.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
This chocolate is so creamy. I love that it's not overly sweet and pungent. It's smooth and melts in your mouth. The hazelnuts add the perfect crunch and subtle flavor. By far my favorite chocolate.
kuku k.
I first bought this large candy bar in Switzerland and finally found it at Amazon. It's smooth, delicious, and sinfully wonderful! I've already bought these several times!
Esther I.
I love the taste of this!! Best combo ever. I like to grind these out for holidays like Mother's Day , friends day, Father's Day etc. as a added sweet bonus !
Kierstin T.
New Orleans
Super creamy milk chocolate, the whole hazelnuts add such a great crunch to it. Definitely one of my favorite types of chocolate I've ever had!
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Where can I find these? they look so good I want to try them I'm a chocolate junkie
Beatriz M.
Where can you buy these??
Natosha P.
Torbay, NL
Are these just as good as the Lindt truffles?Why or why not?