Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Whole Hazelnuts uploaded by Bhawna P.Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Whole Hazelnuts uploaded by Ranya s.

BY LINDT

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts.

Lindt & Sprungli. see more...

• "This is literally the best chocolate you will ever taste!" in 1 review
  • "From the creamy taste to the perfect amount of nuts to chocolate ratio." in 1 review
  • "Love this , my boyfriend got me it for valentines day and its like a weeks worth of munching its huge." in 1 review
J'Wana S.
Marion, VA
I love hazelnut and chocolate and this does not disappoint! I try not to splurge too much on sweets but this specifically makes it hard! Delicious creamy chocolate. Hazelnut pieces throughout. OMG. Just go buy it!
Katherine C.
I love chocolate. These are always great too but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. Palm kernel oil? Just give me some pure delicious chocolate. Ps hazelnuts are the best with chocolate
Ann B.
The Lindt brand gives you a super creamy chocolate.

This is my favorite combination of the perfect creamy chocolate and hazelnuts.

The chocolate is melt in your mouth smooth with the crunchy nut. Delicious!
Kristine H.
ahhh the milk chocolate! The hazelnuts! The creamy deliciousness of the two creates the most delectable experience ever. It's so delightful, I love Lindt chocolate and the bits in this are perfection.
Yocelin G.
I just ate these like an hour ago they are so good and creamy and pretty cheap for the size because it is pretty big. They are so good omg i want more now but i like the little round ones a bit more be
Jamie Rose S.
When my dad took a trip to Switzerland he brought home a variety of chocolates as presents and these were in my bag. I'd never heard of the brand before, but being the chocolate fein that I am, I couldn't wait to try them and boy were these good. These are by far the best chocolates I've tried to this day as they have the most unique and smooth taste to them due to the hazelnut flavor. And although this brand is a bit on the pricey side, for the quality and taste, it is worth it. If you haven't tried Lindt Swiss chocolate, I highly recommend it!
Hannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I adore this chocolate for when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The chocolate is nice and creamy, and it isn't too sweet. I also love the crunch the hazelnuts add to the chocolate. I do think the chocolate is a bit pricey when it's not on sale though.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Hazelnuts and chocolate together = heaven 😍 what's can I say? This is honestly the perfect combination for anybody who really enjoys chocolate. It has an awesome taste, it's very flavorful as well, it also make a great gift.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
My all time favorite Lindt product!!! Lindt tries to do many fancy flavors but to me, their classic milk chocolate is by far the best! Add the flavor of hazelnut and I'm sold! So creamy and delicious.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
This chocolate is so creamy. I love that it's not overly sweet and pungent. It's smooth and melts in your mouth. The hazelnuts add the perfect crunch and subtle flavor. By far my favorite chocolate.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Where can I find these? they look so good I want to try them I'm a chocolate junkie
Beatriz M.
Where can you buy these??
Natosha P.
Torbay, NL
Are these just as good as the Lindt truffles?Why or why not?