BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate.

Lindt & Sprungli.

Maitre Chocolatier Latier Suisse Depuis 1845.

• Are they worth it?11 Answers
  • I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love any...3 Answers
  • These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?5 Answers
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
This chocolate is my favorite because of its smoothness with the hazelnuts to add the crunch to contrast it. This chocolate is one that everyone must have, and not just this flavor because every Lindt flavor is delicious.
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
I love hazelnut and chocolate and this does not disappoint! I try not to splurge too much on sweets but this specifically makes it hard! Delicious creamy chocolate. Hazelnut pieces throughout. OMG. Just go buy it!
Vlora P.
Smooth, the right touch of sweetness, great texture and taste and then on top of everything you bite on crunchy fresh hazelnut. Even though I love every chocolate, I find the combo with hazelnut and chocolate to always be superior.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
This chocolate is the best. Best texture, best flavor, best for baking and eating. I could write all day about it but I won’t. Just know that you should choose this over any other.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
This chocolate bar is so delicious. The chocolate is rich and creamy. It is a higher quality chocolate than regular drug store chocolate. I only purchase this once or twice a year for a special treat. It makes a great gift for anyone who loves chocolate.
Sneha T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this brand of candy. Their candies are so good. I just love them. They have so many flavors. All the dark ones are also good but I love the milk chocolate. Yes, we always buy this brand and this candy.
Kristine H.
ahhh the milk chocolate! The hazelnuts! The creamy deliciousness of the two creates the most delectable experience ever. It's so delightful, I love Lindt chocolate and the bits in this are perfection.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious! It's very creamy and smooth! The flavor is so rich and the texture of the chocolate is smooth. It's a great candy bar for a great price, I would recommend this!
Klane M.
Rio Vista, CA
My husband is always buying me chocolates. This is one of my favorite. Love the taste and the hazelnuts on it. I'll let my friends try it. Lindt Swiss Chocolate Milk Chocolate
Daisha D.
austin
Absolutely delicious smooth silky chocolate. I bought this at target, along with the chocolate covered pretzel bites, and I have not picked up a different chocolate since!! Do yourself a favor and buy many 🙌🏽
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Are they worth it?
Zarielle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money?
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good. Are they similar to the truffles?
Annie S.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite?
Nadine M.
I need to try these!!! Where can I find them?? I love anything with hazelnuts.

Walmart