BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Swiss® Bittersweet Fine Dark Chocolate.

Elizabeth S.
I love my chocolate! Lindt makes excellent bars and this one was also exceptional! Definitely better than the other brands like dove and Hershey's (in my opinion). It can be more pricey but it's worth it because it's better quality.
Amanda N.
Seattle, WA
Lindt is my favorite chocolate brand! I love dark chocolate (even more after found out that it's the best for your health) and this one tastes amazing. A little pricey but it works as a treat. I do recommend it :)
Hailey H.
Cedarville, AR
This dark chocolate is so good, so creamy, and so smooth! It's an indulgent treat, so I don't buy it often (plus, it would be an expensive habit), but when I do buy, I'm always satisfied...Lindt never disappoints!
Cher C.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love all Lindt chocolate!!! However, my favorite is Lindt's Fine dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for you, and I like the rich bittersweet taste of fine dark chocolate. When you think of fine chocolate, you think of Lindt. It's the best creamy and wonderful chocolate!
Julia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a sucker for some good chocolate and the folks at Lindt know what they're doing. I adore dark chocolate with a glass of red wine...for the antioxidants of course ;-) This always hits the spot.
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Good for baking and a brand I've been buying forever but as is true for many of the bigger chocolate brands, the quality seems to play the background to the image and I like a lot of the smaller chocolatiers better.
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
Love, Love, Love, this Dark Chocolate bar. It is not bitter in my opinion and it is very smooth and goes down really, really, good. I am a dark chocolate fan and this is this best that I have tried!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I'm a huge fan of the Lindt brand! And I love dark chocolate! This is a great chocolate with a little of that great dark chocolate bite! My favorite brand.
Amanda-Lynn M.
Lindt dark chocolate bars are one of my favorites... I often use this chocolate in recipes and it heats very well. Great flavor and not overly sweet!
Aimee S.
I absolutely hate this chocolate! It is so bitter and gross and I would not recommend it at all! It is expensive and there is nothing good about it!