BY LINDT

Our Gold Bars are a larger-format Swiss Classic Bar created with original Swiss chocolate recipes, developed with passion and dedication by Lindt Master Chocolatiers since 1845.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 10.5 oz (300 g)

Kaitlin B.
Pickens, SC
LINDT IS MY FAVORITE!!! I have always been a chocolate junkie, and I can't get enough of Lindt! I found out that there is a factory outlet store near my house, and that is where I go every weekend to restock my classroom candy!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
These lindts chocolates are so amazing. If you like rich creamy chocolate that melts like velvet you'll love these. I always give these as gifts around the holidays too.
Bruce P.
Chickasha, OK
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars it's so delicious and so good the chocolate is so mouthwatering good I love it more than any of the others that I've ever eaten I do recommend this for family and friends invite his presence all the time
Tina H.
Berea, KY
I got this at the grocery store as I was checking out! It was an OK price more expensive then other candy bars but it was really good so it was worth the money! It was creamy not to sweet I would buy it again
Meryangel D.
MIAMI, FL
Nikii d.99 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I usually go for organic "all natural style" chocolates... But when I don't lindt is my go to... For a big brand company These chocolates are the best. Especially the darkest dark chocolate ones. I got these in my stocking for Christmas and they were very tasty.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
Yum yum yum all I can say is yum this chocolate bark is the best it's so good and it's great for the holidays. I would recommend this for people who want to get into the holiday spirit.
Elizabeth S.
Elgin, IL
Absolute FAVORITE chocolate of all time. Everything Lindt is amazing taste and quality. I would definitely recommend it if you haven't already tried it!
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida
I love chocolate, and more than that, I love swiss chocolate and lindt to me it's one of the best brand, on white chocolate, it's very affordable
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA
It's a wonderful thing, sometimes too wonderful. I think I am only going to eat one and oops I have gone through the whole package.
Mary V.
Terrell, TX
I love Lindt! Their chocolate is one of the best. My husband always buys chocolate for me. The flavor is so smooth and delicious.
Alissa J.
Are these good? Or do they taste chemical
Angelie V.
Lake Jackson, TX
Any good recipes anybody ?