Lindt Strawberry Cheesecake Hello Bar uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.Lindt Strawberry Cheesecake Hello Bar uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.

BY LINDT

Milk chocolate with strawberry cream cheese filling.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Strawberry
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Palm Oil, Chocolate, Skim Milk Yogurt, Lactose, Skim Milk, Wheat Flour, Strawberry Pieces, Cream, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cream Cheese, Glucose Fructose Syrup (From Wheat), Milk Protein, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Leavening (Ammonium And Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

• Do these taste good? And do they taste like cheesecake? 3 Answers
  • What is this amazing creation? I've never heard of it. Anyone tri...3 Answers
Kyla A.
Daly City
I really enjoyed this chocolate because I love strawberries mixed with chocolate. The only problem I had was that it was a little too sweet that it was a bit sickening after a few pieces. I would repurchase this if I was really craving strawberry with chocolate.
Roz G.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the mix of fruit and chocolate in this bar. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert so this mix of chocolate, fruit and cheesecake is great. I also like how it has breaks so you can easily break off a small piece at a time.
✨Shpresime✨ A.
Chicago
This was okay but the flavor combo was a little off for me. I think I expected more of a cream cheese taste for the cheesecake. The strawberry was good but I would try another flavor before buying this again.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I’m not big on chocolate but I do enjoy these. I like all the different flavors they have. At target these are pretty cheap. I think $1 or $2. I love cheesecake so this was good for me:
Teresa F.
Bowie
Delicious! This chocolate bar is perfect for cheesecake lovers. I recommend it be put in the refrigerator before eating it, it just tastes even better that way. Great price. I would definitely recommend this product to someone. Best chocolate
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
Before moving to USA, didn't know Lindt existed and I wish I did but I'd also probably be addicted to this stuff. I'm not even sure how do people make such soft chocolate!? It's unreal!! Strawberry cheesecake one is another favorite, can't eat lots of it, it's very very sweet but that doesn't seem to stop me.
Courtney B.
Morganton , NC
I usually don’t like chocolate and strawberry together but this is a good combination. This chocolate is really good. It’s similar to Ghiradeli chocolate. I purchase this usually from Walmart.
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
The flavor is pretty good, and the chocolate is very smooth and melts quickly. It tastes great but is a little too rich for my liking. The cheesecake filling in the middle is delicious and not too strong. Just enough cheesecake flavoring!
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I love Lindt chocolate! But this one makes me all fuzzy inside. It not only tastes good but it also smells amazing! The cheesecake fragrance fills up the whole car whenever I grab this as a snack after grocery shopping.
Alana S.
Cranston, RI
This chocolate is pretty good, there are many other flavors other than cheesecake. They are good, the chocolate is smooth, and riche. I prefer the original Lindt with the creamy filling, however these bars are decent.
Bethany T.
Do these taste good? And do they taste like cheesecake?
Mysteri A.
Middleburg, FL
What is this amazing creation? I've never heard of it. Anyone tried it?